Honored Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy - Possible Spoilers

You know who is speaking tonight at 8 ET so tonights programs will definitley be interrupted. 

Honored Contributor

Last night's shows had a lot of action. Hope they are done with the trafficking. I have mixed emotions about the person who died. Was never a fan of his but lately he had done some amazing things.

Meredith needs to come back. Her "visits/visitors" were a little different at first. Now they're annoying.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Last night's shows had a lot of action. Hope they are done with the trafficking. I have mixed emotions about the person who died. Was never a fan of his but lately he had done some amazing things.

Meredith needs to come back. Her "visits/visitors" were a little different at first. Now they're annoying.

@Tique I fell asleep before it ended, who died? Can you put it in a spoiler for me? Is it who I think it is? I too, am getting sick of Meredith in limbo. Bring her back already!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  here's a link. Those who don't want to know don't have to click.

Grey's Shocking Ending

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  here's a link. Those who don't want to know don't have to click.

Grey's Shocking Ending

@Tique Thankyou! I had that feeling.....

Trusted Contributor

I have been off and on with Grey's for maybe the last 5 years.  I watched it regularly in the beginning.  I watched last night,  the show is so frustrating when they kill off so many major characters.  I really think it needs to end this season.

Honored Contributor

Why do they feel they need to kill off the doctors on the show? Makes it so unbelievable. All for the DRAMA.

Valued Contributor

Please end this show already. enough is enough.

this weeks episode was the worst yet. this show 

is the worst of all the medical series.

Trusted Contributor

Yes this show needs to go,tired of the ridiculous love scenes two minutes  and they were gong at it,then the politics they have to slide in there each week, if they want to kill off one of them please make it Meridith so tired of her holy than thou attitude,in real life and on the show.

I have been watching e.r. reruns and that was a great show,actually I am re-watching them thats how good they are,this show needs to go now.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I am sticking with this show but it is getting harder.

Nice memorial for DeLuca but no one else needs to die for a while. Enough sadness and death!