Honored Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy - Possible Spoilers

The words Bailey said to her mom about how she would be alright, she can go now, where words I said to my mother this year. I still am not okay but I wanted my mother to go in peace as Bailey did. It was powerful at the end, even though I couldn't really read the names of the many people who lost their lives to COVID.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Not sure why the people who make these decisions thought it was a good time for these episodes. At least Meredith is on the road to recovering.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Not sure why the people who make these decisions thought it was a good time for these episodes. At least Meredith is on the road to recovering.

@Tique , As far as Grey's, I have repeatedly read from various people involved in the show that they feel it is their duty to tell the story of what is happening.  <eyeroll>.   We can watch the news, read a newspaper, look at our friends and family for the reality...I want entertainment!  I want doctors sneaking into the closet for a "quickie" kind of storyines!!!   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom   as much as I don't like the whole pandemic stuff I've gotten used to it. That with the return of the sex trafficking story from last season was a bit much for me.

They're on break now until March 4th.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom   as much as I don't like the whole pandemic stuff I've gotten used to it. That with the return of the sex trafficking story from last season was a bit much for me.

@Tique I am enjoying Grey's much more this season than last season. I love what Richard said to Teddi....She needed to hear some straight talk.....But Why such a long break? 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Tique I am enjoying Grey's much more this season than last season. I love what Richard said to Teddi....She needed to hear some straight talk.....But Why such a long break? 

@CANDLEQUEEN   I agree with you about this season being better. I guess last night I had watched too much news, heard too many bad stats, and needed a break from all that. Didn't get it but did get a good night's sleep.

I like that Richard seems to have returned to the wise and respected doctor he had been for many years. I hated when he was being tormented by his wife and almost got involved with his friend. I still don't think Catherine is good for him but at least maybe she'll stop rubbing his nose in her position/money and realize what a good man she has.

Looks like Teddy and Owen may be over permanently. I wouldn't mind if she left the show.

All the Thursday night ABC shows are taking that long break. Taping is probably taking double the time it used to with the protocols they have in place to keep the actors/other workers safe.

Good chatting with you. I've missed our frequent discussions.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I agree with you about this season being better. I guess last night I had watched too much news, heard too many bad stats, and needed a break from all that. Didn't get it but did get a good night's sleep.

I like that Richard seems to have returned to the wise and respected doctor he had been for many years. I hated when he was being tormented by his wife and almost got involved with his friend. I still don't think Catherine is good for him but at least maybe she'll stop rubbing his nose in her position/money and realize what a good man she has.

Looks like Teddy and Owen may be over permanently. I wouldn't mind if she left the show.

All the Thursday night ABC shows are taking that long break. Taping is probably taking double the time it used to with the protocols they have in place to keep the actors/other workers safe.

Good chatting with you. I've missed our frequent discussions.

@Tique Good chatting with you as well. Have a Blessed Holiday Season!

Valued Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique Yes, I agree about the trafficking. Why do we have to revisit that?

Honored Contributor

The good news is Grey's returns tonight.

The bad news for me is they are still doing these crossover shows with Station19.

Honored Contributor

@Tique Its been off so long, I almost forgot how it ended! lol......I am looking forward to it tonight!