Honored Contributor

Grey's Anatomy - Possible Spoilers

[ Edited ]

Grey's is beginning its 17th season tonight. Even though tonight's show is a crossover event with that other show, I hope that won't be going on the entire season.

If you're a viewer stop by and add your thoughts.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

I will have to watch this weekend, but I am very happy to have both shows back!

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad I checked what was on tonight to see Grey's will be back.  Have watched it from Day 1.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I've watched Grey's for years, and watch Fire but record them. I hate the ads! 
  So much of the cast has changed on Grey's it doesn't seem as good to me. They are being recorded!

Honored Contributor

I hate crossover events. I watch Supergirl, they had crossovers involving four shows, three of them I didn't watch. I understand why they do it, they're hoping you'll become a regular viewer of a show you might not watch. I end up skipping the show I watch during the crossover event.

Honored Contributor

Usually I read the previous season's thread before the new season begins to brush up on what happened that I may have forgotten. I didn't do it before because I knew Grey's didn't have its own thread but in the middle of watching tonight's show I had to search for it anyway. If anyone has some questions about either show, here's the thread: S19 & Grey's

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Grey's is beginning its 17th season tonight. Even though tonight's show is a crossover event with that other show, I hope that won't be going on the entire season.

@Tique I'm a viewer of Grey's since the beginning and have watched most of the seasons. I've watched Station 19 since it has started and ok with it. Watched Station 19 season premiere tonight, watched Chicago Med & Fire new episodes last night, all covid. I don't like it, I want other stories, may not watch any of them this year. Am I the only one that wants a covid break?  

Esteemed Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Tique I'm a viewer of Grey's since the beginning and have watched most of the seasons. I've watched Station 19 since it has started and ok with it. Watched Station 19 season premiere tonight, watched Chicago Med & Fire new episodes last night, all covid. I don't like it, I want other stories, may not watch any of them this year. Am I the only one that wants a covid break?  

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

No, you are not the only one. NCIS:New Orleans is a two part show about covid. The shows have taken the road to h--ll. SVU was not about covid but it was about another favorite topic. I don't classify these shows as entertainment.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@rockygems123  no you're not but I have a different perspective about the medical shows. From the ones I've seen it looks like they are trying to give the viewers a firsthand look at some of what the first responders are going through. I also see it as a tribute/thank you to them. I'm okay with that for the first couple of shows but no way do I want to watch an entire season of it.

Esteemed Contributor

I just can't watch at this point.  I will wait to hear what others thought.  At this point I am trying to stick with things less realistic.