Honored Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy-2 main characters leaving show!

It is the final season for Scandal, but not for Greys. I just heard it has a contract for 3 more years, if that is really true!!

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

@RainCityWomanwrote:

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

I just read where April Kepner, and Arizona Robbins will be leaving at the end of this season. It was not their choice, but rather producers deciding. Apparently they are not going to be killed off, in case they may return in the future....I won't miss April Kepner's chararcter, but I do like Arizona........   

Funny because I'm just the opposite. I'm not big on the Arizona character, but I really like April and how her character has been allowed to grow and change. I loved her with Jackson Avery and always hoped they would get back together. Last week's episode hinted at April going off the rails. I wonder if that's how she will leave the show?

I used to like Kepner, and wanted her to get back with Jackson,. I think she was one where I don't want you, but now I don't want anyone else to have you. because now I really do want you back... I do not want to see him with Maggie-can't stand her character. It should be interesting to see how they will write both of those characters out!

I also like April with Jackson...I  can't stand Maggie with anyone,  they should send her to another country...like where Yang is and bring Yang back....ever since Yang and Derek left  I watch but it really is out of habit...not really enjoying it any more...

Respected Contributor

I think this show is done. Just about all the original players are gone. It just seems boring to me.

Honored Contributor

This show has been on life support for years, they should pull the plug on it!

Esteemed Contributor

Both characters are annoying. Sorry. They acted like high school girls with low emotional IQs. I know. I'm not being nice, but not my favorites on the show.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I really hoped April and Jackson would get back together.  Count me in as one who doesn't like him with Maggie.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I still think about the untimely deaths of George, McSteamy and Little Grey. Not to mention McDreamy!

After the preview for next week I REALLY hope we don't add April to that list...

this Shonda person is a killing machine...she must really like death....

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched since McDreamy died.

I saw on Entertainment tonight last night, that Ellen Pompeo (sp?) said that characters are only killed off it they are not very nice (not her exact wording). I took it to mean she was talking about the actors.

Wow!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

This show started out good but I quit watching it a long long time ago , and have never missed it.

Honored Contributor

We watched the early seasons on DVD post Hurricane Sandy we had power but no cable

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.