Honored Contributor

Re: Gretchen Rossi will be on RHOC!

@DREAMON wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I want to know too.  LOL

I did watch a preview of the upcoming season on Bravo.com and was shocked at Shannon's appearance.

I too want to know. Yes Shannon looks like she has gained a significant amount of weight or she is swollen from meds.

I don't even know if Gretchen and Slade ever married or if they are still together.

@DREAMON, they did not get married.  I'm not sure if they are still together.  They did call off a wedding date once but I don't know when that was.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am pretty sure I remember Gretchen being on Evine, selling handbags.....Wonder what ever happened? Also wonder what ever happened to her cosmetic line?I always thought she was so pretty!   

Alexis and Gretchen, I always thought were so pretty!

Yes she was on with her handbags.  I personally found them very gaudy looking.   I think her company was called Gretchen Cristine.

I'm pretty sure she is/was selling her stuff on some type of on-line shopping site that goes live and had hosts, etc.  Some former tv shopping hosts were on that site including Lisa Mason.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am pretty sure I remember Gretchen being on Evine, selling handbags.....Wonder what ever happened? Also wonder what ever happened to her cosmetic line?I always thought she was so pretty!   

Alexis and Gretchen, I always thought were so pretty!

Yes she was on with her handbags.  I personally found them very gaudy looking.   I think her company was called Gretchen Cristine.

I'm pretty sure she is/was selling her stuff on some type of on-line shopping site that goes live and had hosts, etc.  Some former tv shopping hosts were on that site including Lisa Mason.

Thanks, yes I remember the bags being too large and gaudy for me. Interesting, wonder if she makes much money from doing that? It should be interesting to see her on the show, and what kind of trouble starts because of it? lol!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always thought Gretchen was pretty. I don't know why she'd stay with someone like Slade. And she was with the older gentelman before that. Odd taste in men. 

I do recall her handbags. They were pricey and I didn't think they were anything special. 

There have been rumors of Eddie being gay for as long as he's been on the show. I've heard Andy ask him if he was gay and he responded no, but I'm not so convinced that he's not. Or he may be bi.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw a clip of Shannon looking much heavier and saying how did I let this happen (or something like that) and blaming menopause.

I was surprised to see her looking like that, since it seemed she ate very healthy and was always doing those cleansings.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Shannon even goes to regular doctors? I saw her and she looks to have gained 60 -70 pounds? I'm just wondering if she has a medical problem that needs to be taken care of yet she's looking to those alternative healers to help her.

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

I never had a problem with Gretchen.  I think the ladies gave her a hard time in the beginning, because she was pretty and they thought she was dating a man dying of cancer for his money.  From what I recall, she started dating him before he became ill.  I suppose they believed she should have dumped him when he was diagnosed with cancer.  Classy.  Shannon's got real problems.  She needs a real doctor not that homeopathic stuff.  Do you know what they would call that homeopathic stuff if it actually worked?  Medicine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always thought Alexis was super pretty--before and after the nose job. She probably was prettier even before the rhinoplasty.  Anyway, I didn't mind her.  She seemed to be kind overall.  The women were all jealous of Alexis. Yes, she was a bit insecure, and a bit of a social climber, but she wasn't hateful and nasty.  Tamra and Heather were just incredibly rude to her.  I know Heather is gone now.

Gretchen I liked at first.  She ended up turning nasty.  She was so pretty at first, and she still is pretty, but she's succombed to all of the fillers and looks odd and puffy now as does Tamra.

I think Shannon gained weight, and it may be due to depression with her marriage and their continued issues.  That's just my opinion.

I do think Gretchen did everything for the storyline, but I do think she and Slade may still be together--I'm not sure.  Obviously if they are together, their relationship was not all for the cameras.  I don't mind if Gretchen comes back.  I also wouldn't mind if Alexis comes back. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I always thought Alexis was super pretty--before and after the nose job. She probably was prettier even before the rhinoplasty.  Anyway, I didn't mind her.  She seemed to be kind overall.  The women were all jealous of Alexis. Yes, she was a bit insecure, and a bit of a social climber, but she wasn't hateful and nasty.  Tamra and Heather was just incredibly rude to her.  I know Heather is gone now.

Gretchen I liked at first.  She ended up turning nasty.  She was so pretty at first, and she still is pretty, but she's succombed to all of the fillers and looks odd and puffy now as does Tamra.

I think Shannon gained weight, and it may be due to depression with her marriage and their continued issues.  That's just my opinion.

I do think Gretchen did everything for the storyline, but I do think she and Slade may still be together--I'm not sure.  Obviously if they are together, their relationship was not all for the cameras.  I don't mind if Gretchen comes back.  I also wouldn't mind if Alexis comes back. 

I think Alexis was one of the prettiest on any of the Housewives shows, also Joanna Krup from Miami was really pretty too. I also wouldn't mind Alexis coming back, I think she was insecure, and the other ladies were so nasty to her it made her change a bit...I think she and her husband are doing very well with opeing their Trampoline Parks.......I am not sure if Gretchen and Slade are still together, but I wonder what they do for money? Shannon is probably very depressed thus the extra weight gain. Can't wait for it to start! Should be interesting! This Franchise never seems to disappoint!