Respected Contributor

I think I read someplace that the finale airs Aug. 11th.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I think I read someplace that the finale airs Aug. 11th.

@aubnwa01 Wow! That would make for a very short season! That means there would only be 2 more episodes...Well I guess we will see, I guess they could wrap it up that quickly..

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  What network are you watching GL. Is it Own? The last season finale I saw is when Grace was at Faith's grave site on Netflix.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  What network are you watching GL. Is it Own? The last season finale I saw is when Grace was at Faith's grave site on Netflix.

@Kabella I am watching on OWN..Last night was so good! I can see where next week is the finale and everything will be wrapped up!

I really enjoyed last night's episode, but I hesitate to talk about it in case others haven't seen it yet, so I will wait! lol! I am so sad this is ending, but it sure has been a good series......The acting is superb and the storylines have been very good as well.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with everthing you said about the series. Thankyou, I will watch it on OWN. Yay!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   agree, last night's show was quite enjoyable.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I cried my eyes out after watching the ending of last night's episode.Cat Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

I wonder if we'll find out what Basie, Tashia & the other girl's ancestry is?  I was wondering if maybe, it was Mae's icky brother Mac, but maybe, he would have been too young to have messed with Ms. Davis or whatever her name was?

The ending last night was sad, I hope it isn't as it looked to be........

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wonder if we'll find out what Basie, Tashia & the other girl's ancestry is?  I was wondering if maybe, it was Mae's icky brother Mac, but maybe, he would have been too young to have messed with Ms. Davis or whatever her name was?

I think it might be what it looks like. This time. They did this before and then they went on hiatus. When the show  returned the Bishop was recovering. They have been leading us in that direction. Mae kept telling him he needed to see a doctor. He kept putting it off although he was under great stress. He kept talking about remarrying Mae. She kept putting it off. With the show ending and considering he's had health issues from the beginning, it would be a natural conclusion.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I think it might be what it looks like. This time. They did this before and then they went on hiatus. When the show  returned the Bishop was recovering. They have been leading us in that direction. Mae kept telling him he needed to see a doctor. He kept putting it off although he was under great stress. He kept talking about remarrying Mae. She kept putting it off. With the show ending and considering he's had health issues from the beginning, it would be a natural conclusion.

@Tique @aubnwa01 @catwhisperer -I think it is true as well, especially since next week is the Series Finale......They have to wrap everything up in next week's episode! So Sad! I am really going to miss this show!