Honored Contributor

Rochelle wasn't on last season. She was on season before last. That was also the last time we saw Basie.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I'm going off topic. I don't know if anyone watches The Chi. @Mz iMac  LaLa Anthony is now on that series. She has gained some weight since her departure on Power.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

Respected Contributor

I hope the Bishop & AJ get that car in the big box put together before the end, I want to see it!  I can't believe  Bishop never even opened it in all these years, it might be a whole actual car in that big box, with no assembly required!

Esteemed Contributor

@aubnwa01   I was thinking the same thing about the car being whole and intact.  

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I hope the Bishop & AJ get that car in the big box put together before the end, I want to see it!  I can't believe  Bishop never even opened it in all these years, it might be a whole actual car in that big box, with no assembly required!

That story didn't sound plausible. It's been sitting  somewhere unopened for at least 40 years. He wasn't raised in that house so he moved/had someone move that HUGE crate from place to place. Not buying it. 👎

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

That story didn't sound plausible. It's been sitting  somewhere unopened for at least 40 years. He wasn't raised in that house so he moved/had someone move that HUGE crate from place to place. Not buying it. 👎

@Tique I didn't think about that....You are right-it doesn't make sense! I am glad to see AJ smile though and feel like he has something to live for. I feel so sorry for him..........

Respected Contributor

I hope those guys didn't do something bad to Darius......

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac    Did I ever tell you how  much I enjoy your threads and posts?   If not, I apologize...you are entertaining, witty and very clever.  Keep them coming!!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I hope so also but didn't you know when Grace said she was on her way by the time she arrived, Darius would have vanished. Predictable.

Nice scene with Grace, Noah, and AJ at the hospital.

Things seem to be dragging now. Ready for some resolution.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I hope so also but didn't you know when Grace said she was on her way by the time she arrived, Darius would have vanished. Predictable.

Nice scene with Grace, Noah, and AJ at the hospital.

Things seem to be dragging now. Ready for some resolution.

@Tique Looks like next week Bishop admits a few things-looks very interesting! I hope Darius is ok as well..Can't stand Rochelle!!!

This probably wraps up late September I would think.