Honored Contributor

I just read that it started back up this past tuesday, June 23rd. Did anyone see it? I definitely missed it, will have to try to watch it On Demand..... 

Regular Contributor

Yes I saw it and loved it.  This is the last season,  I don’t understand how The Have and the Have Nots continues on when it is so ridiculous and Greenleaf which is so good is ending.

Honored Contributor

@Scooty wrote:

Yes I saw it and loved it.  This is the last season,  I don’t understand how The Have and the Have Nots continues on when it is so ridiculous and Greenleaf which is so good is ending.

@Scooty . I know exactly what you mean. Did the Have and Have Nots start back up as well? Although my mom and I both gave that one up as it just kept getting more ridiculous.......But I love Greenleaf. They are going to have a spinoff from Greenleaf, I read, so that should be interesting!

Regular Contributor

I didn’t hear about a Greenleaf spin-off.  That would be something to look forward to.  HAHN didn’t start back up again.  Not sure when that will happen.  It’s just so stupid and slow.  Surprised that’s Tyler Perry’s show.

Respected Contributor

Re: Greenleaf??

[ Edited ]

Really enjoy Greenleaf. But I've given up on Tyler Perry's shows.
 The storylines make no sense and characters come and go without explanation. 
I won't miss any of his shows. 

Honored Contributor

I watched.

Synopsis: 

Spoiler

Calvery is being torn down....

Lady Mae & Bishop are going to build their own church.  Lady Mae will be "The Bishop."  Bishop will stay retired.

Grace hair has grown a lot since last season.....

Karissa & Jacob are getting a divorce:  Karissa, “if you don’t take care of me in this divorce like no woman in the state of Tennessee has ever been taken care of.......” she’d expose his parents’ (possible) involvement in the demise of their mansion’s previous owner.  The previous owner was murdered and/or assassinated.....

The kid who Grace saw walking across the propery was killed in a shootout w/police during a pharmacy robbery.  He is being blamed for the drugs being stolen.  All charges  have been dropped against Grace "so called" son....

Darius is back!!!!! He found out Bob was planning to run for Senate as a Republican who just happened to have a church in his lapel pocket.  His reasoning for taking over Calvery & joining it w/Harmony......

Lady Mae & Bishop were on their way to get "remarried" (still living in sin I see) when Grace discovered her "so called" son on the bathroom floor, wrist slit.   FADE TO BLACK.

Me still thinks the kid mentioned previously who was killed is Grace's REAL son.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac

Spoiler
I came to the same conclusion about Grace's "real" son.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac  and @Diva on The Q   Well, don't I feel dense with regards to Grace's "son". Interesting theory that never entered my mind!  Now I'm curious to see how this whole thing plays out.

With regards to Rick Fox, I'm curious @Mz iMac what is it you like about him?  He's handsome, I'll give you that, but something about him doesn't sit well with me.  I'm not talking about the character he plays, but him himself.  I don't even know why I don't care for him.  I just get a creepy vibe from him. LOL Silly, I know.  

Greenleaf is one of my favorite shows.  I'm sorry that this is the last season.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Mz iMac  and @Diva on The Q   Well, don't I feel dense with regards to Grace's "son". Interesting theory that never entered my mind!  Now I'm curious to see how this whole thing plays out.

If you noticed, Grace never got a DNA test on her "so called son."

Spoiler
The police have not ID'ed the robber they shot.  I believe the reason why this "so called son" committed/attempted suiside is because the "truth" will come out once the police runs a fingerprint and/or DNA test on the robber to ID him.

With regards to Rick Fox, I'm curious @Mz iMac what is it you like about him?  He's handsome, I'll give you that, but something about him doesn't sit well with me.  I'm not talking about the character he plays, but him himself.  I don't even know why I don't care for him.  I just get a creepy vibe from him. LOL Silly, I know.  

I never noticed Rick Fox until he was added to an ensemble cast in ALL his glorywhistling.gif on the HBO series OZ.  I was hooked & added him to my "Future Baby Daddy List."

Greenleaf is one of my favorite shows.  I'm sorry that this is the last season.  

Spinoff is currently in production.  I do not care for Grace & Charity.  Doubtful I'll watch if they are in the spinoff. 

I am really hoping the spinoff will be on Grace's religious $lut in training daughter & Jacob's minx daughter.  Cameo appearances w/Lady Mae of course who is my favorite character.

Maybe Rev Skanks will come back after his job is over at American Soul (Soul Train). Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it yesterday but missed quite a few episodes but was surprised not shocked about Kerrissa and Jacob getting divorce, how stupid is she.  I'm wondering if Jacob has another baby mama though.

I miss Skanks but I guess he is busy doing American Soul.

Charity oh Charity I have no words for her at the moment.