Regular Contributor

Greenleaf will be starting again later this month but it’s the final season.  This is the best show on OWN.  I’m so upset this is the finale.  

Trusted Contributor

I like it too but Queen Sugar is my favorite. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoy both Greenleaf & Queen Sugar, sad to hear this is the final season for Greenleaf.

Super Contributor

Love it too.  Somewhere I read there is to be a spin-off.

Honored Contributor

I really like Greenleaf as well. Sorry to hear that it is ending. It hasn't been on for a really long time. I kept checking, as I remember hearing rumors that it was going to be cancelled, so I am glad at least we will get a final season and they can wrap everything up.....

I will have to remember to watch for it later this month!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I checked my DVR and the last show was on Nov 2019. That's pretty average for OWN's programming. Queen Sugar hasn't been on since September. As discussed in the Season Four thread , I wasn't pleased with the direction the show was going so I have mixed emotions about it ending. Do hope it goes out on a high note.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I checked my DVR and the last show was on Nov 2019. That's pretty average for OWN's programming. Queen Sugar hasn't been on since September. As discussed in the Season Four thread , I wasn't pleased with the direction the show was going so I have mixed emotions about it ending. Do hope it goes out on a high note.

@Tique .. Wow! For some reason it seems like it has been off for a lot longer...lol! Can't even remember how it ended now......Oh well I know they will give us a recap when it starts back up......lol. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   sometimes re-reading the thread helps. That's why I included the link in my other post.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   sometimes re-reading the thread helps. That's why I included the link in my other post.

@Tique Just went back and read that thread. It was good, and now I remember what all happened. Thanks for including it!

Honored Contributor

@doolie wrote:

Love it too.  Somewhere I read there is to be a spin-off.

Hope the spin-off does not involve Grace & Charity.

As much as I like the show, it has nowhere else to go if Mae & Bishop get their church back for Grace to take over.  Okra will show up for the grand reopening/finale. Smiley Tongue

I do miss Basie Skants.  He ran off to American Soul (Soul Train). Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif