Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I was disappointed too, plus I think that a lot of people, myself included, lose interest when a show is off the air for twelve months.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I was disappointed too, plus I think that a lot of people, myself included, lose interest when a show is off the air for twelve months.

@deeva . 12 months is way too long to be off of the air. Hopefully it comes back then, or I might not want to watch......As it is The Have and Have Nots comes back early January, and I don't even remember what happened or how it ended......It has been off for too long. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I must admit, the finale was pretty good!  The best part for me pertains to Charity.....

Hoodwinked, Bamboozled, Led Astray GIF - Bamboozled Hoodwinked LedAstray - Discover & Share GIFs837514213.gif

GG's grave site vigil was strange.  I now think her son is an imposter.  Her real son is dead & it was his spirit who wandered onto the property.

I finally watched the finale. I too think that Grace's son was an imposter, and her real son is dead...Charity-what can you say about that one? Wow!!!!!I wonder what ever happened to Rick Fox's role? I liked him on there.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  It's funny you mentioned Rick Fox.  I don't even remember Darius & Grace breaking up!  Maybe he's on a news assignment overseas? confused.gif Grace had no "love interest" this season reason why I believe Darius is still in the picture.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  It's funny you mentioned Rick Fox.  I don't even remember Darius & Grace breaking up!  Maybe he's on a news assignment overseas? confused.gif Grace had no "love interest" this season reason why I believe Darius is still in the picture.

Also what happened to I believe his name is Noah? Her son's father? He was supposedly coming there to spend time with his son, and he never showed up......Interesting~! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I believe when he went to the prison to pick up son, he found out he was dead.  It's possible the "imposter" killed Noah.  Or somehow Noah found out the kid is an imposter (DNA test?) & was killed as a result.

Grace never questioned why no contact from Noah since that first phone call from him about their son.

I also suspect this "imposter" was repeatedly raped in prison by his body language & the way he reacts when confronted about going back to prison for breaking parole.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac @CANDLEQUEEN  I finally watched the last episodes of the season. I thought I was behind two but it turns out I hadn't watched three shows. If I had known they were some of the best of the ten, I would have watched immediately.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."