Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac   @Luvitorleaveit1   The actor who plays Grace's son must be the young African American male of the moment. He's on Grey's Anatomy tonight. I also saw him on All Rise.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

The actor who plays Grace's son must be the young African American male of the moment. 

haha.gif

He's on Grey's Anatomy tonight. I also saw him on All Rise.

Now we know where he went when he left Sopha's dorm room as well as the courthouse.

Showing up in 3 series all in the same week! Smiley Surprised  His agent deserves more than a 15% commission. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Greenleaf Season 4...

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Tique wrote:

The actor who plays Grace's son must be the young African American male of the moment. 

haha.gif

He's on Grey's Anatomy tonight. I also saw him on All Rise.

Now we know where he went when he left Sopha's dorm room as well as the courthouse.

Showing up in 3 series all in the same week! Smiley Surprised  His agent deserves more than a 15% commission. 

...and the week's not over.

I feel badly saying this but I have to - he's not impressive. At all.

Hope he's enjoying his 15 minutes.

Esteemed Contributor

The last time I saw that show it was on Netflix...I love, love, love it.  All I can say is all of them are a HOT MESS and I can't figure out which is the BIGGEST HOT MESS.  I will have to find out how to see it on Own since all I have is Sling and Netflix.  Darn, I wish they wouldn't change the networks.  It was great reading everyone's posts, kept me in the loop.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique @Mz iMac - you both are too funny.  I don't know is real name but AJ he must have a darn good agent to be getting work that quick!

Honored Contributor

Image result for Jacob Gibson

Jacob Gibson

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Image result for Jacob Gibson

Jacob Gibson

@Tique He has a beautiful smile!

Honored Contributor

I watched this week's show so all caught up now. Poor Charity. @Mz iMac's description of her tight rubber leather skirt was right on point. She would look better in some clothes that were actually the right size. I hope Rev Phil cares about her because she needs someone. I guess finding out the man you married is on the DL can really destroy your self esteem. 

Watching Jacob looking at Charity and Phil through the glass in the door, I wondered if he was having deja vu thinking about all the times he got busy at the church during the first season. I hate that Kerissa picked this time to scratch her itch because Jacob seems to be walking the straight and narrow.

Happy the Bishop and Lady Mae are getting remarried.

Esteemed Contributor

Kerissa and Charity have always been my least favorite characters. I'd like to see more of Grace's half brother. He seems like a good guy. And heaven knows the show could use more good people. Ha. Is Rev. Phil sincere when he says he didn't know about the real estate company's connection with his church? I think Phil may be switching sides soon. Something needs to give.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

OMG-the pranching around preachers daughter is another annoying character but she is kinda funny!

Love Lady Mae she is so onto Kerissa trying to get the combo to the safe.