Esteemed Contributor

Who's watching!!!

Good grief Charity is so annoying I can't stand it I am almost at the point where I will be fast forwarding any scenes she is in.

I am disappointed in Grace, looks like her daughter Sophie has more sense then she does.

Is Kerissa insane?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where Zora and her new BFF are going.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this week's episode yet because to put it nicely, the thrill is gone. I'll get around to it eventually.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique @Luvitorleaveit1 .I haven't watched this week's episode yet, probably won't watch until this weekend. I am not happy with Charity, she is very annoying and to me seems like a very desperate woman.

Kerissa must be insane-why would she be so stupid?I feel for Grace's son, I wish his father would show up and spend some time with him.

I think Grace is so beautiful and regal looking!(on a side note)...

Jacob was looking at his phone and at the picture of the woman from last season-can't remember her name right now, but I wonder if he will be in touch with her???  

Respected Contributor

Her name is Tasha. 
I don't know who's worse, Charity or Kerissa.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  Tasha Skanks. I miss her, Basie, and even Rochelle. As bad as they were, I looked forward to their drama. I was able to relate more to their behind the scenes church stuff than I am this group they are currently featuring. I don't like the character of Rev. Phil but I am a fan of the actor, Sean Blakemore, who is an alum of my favorite soap.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  Tasha Skanks. I miss her, Basie, and even Rochelle. As bad as they were, I looked forward to their drama. I was able to relate more to their behind the scenes church stuff than I am this group they are currently featuring. I don't like the character of Rev. Phil but I am a fan of the actor, Sean Blakemore, who is an alum of my favorite soap.

They certainly made things interesting! I don't  like Rev Phil either, but he plays an excellent role!

Honored Contributor

"Kerissa must be insane-why would she be so stupid?"

Not insane.....in swirl lust!  Jacob's other brain is thinking about Tasha Skanks Smiley Very Happy  You know the saying, What's good for the goose..... whistling.gif

Jacob is living in a mansion w/a thousand empty rooms & empty suites to match.  Yet he tells Karissa he is going to sleep on the couch. confused.gif  So stupid.

I wish that tight rubber leather skirt Charirty was rocking either smothered or squeezed her to death.  She could hardly walk in that thing.  I zone out when she is on the scene.

Gi-Gi needs a "good stiff ______." And that is putting it mildly.  Not talking about a drink either.  She's walking around w/her head in the clouds.  Where are Noah &  Darius hiding? 

The actor that plays Grace's son was on the latest episode of "All Rise."  He had that same "bewildered" look. Smiley LOL

Love me some Lady Mae & The Bishop, especially Mae.  If it wasn't for her, I would have dumped this series back in season 1.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac- Kerissa in lust that thing she is lusting over does not compare to Jacob in my opinion but we all know Kerissa has issues along with the others.

I thought that was strange that Jacob said he was sleeping on the couch and I laughed my head off when I saw the couch it was way too small for him.

I saw Grace's son on that show too, I caught the tail end of it.  Did Grace kick Darius to the curb!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1NOPE!  Just stood there w/a dumb look on her face.  The same dumb look she had throughout the episode. Smiley LOL

I like Jacob.  Can't wait till he scratches his itch. 

I don't think he kows anything about wify's lustcapades.  He's confused why wify didn't tell him who really purchased their land.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac- BTW I saw on the commercial Ambitions is returning next month!