Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💒 Greenleaf Season 3 ⛪️

Percy and Charity.....LOL he can barely walk and Charity is such a hot mess...I don't see them together at all and that friendship between the Bishop and Quincy will be over real quick.

I want to know what Rochelle is up to she is such a sly, slick devil.

I won't be surprised if Zora is found beaten to a pulp and abandoned.

Esteemed Contributor

My thoughts exactly @CANDLEQUEEN.  We are definitely on the same page about this!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Percy and Charity.....LOL he can barely walk and Charity is such a hot mess...I don't see them together at all and that friendship between the Bishop and Quincy will be over real quick.

I want to know what Rochelle is up to she is such a sly, slick devil.

I won't be surprised if Zora is found beaten to a pulp and abandoned.

LOL re Percy and Charity.  You know, I find Zora's behavior so annoying that I woudn't care if she just went away and never came back.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I don't mind her as much as her sis Rochelle, whom I can't even stand! She is such a snake.....

Tashia is Rochelle's SIL.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Do the Greenleaf family own that huge house themselves or is it owned by the church?  If the church owns it, how can Mae give the Bishop the boot? 

Have they ever gotten into the story of Faith & how she came to take her own life?  I seem to remember the show coming on after her death & that she had been abused by Mae's awful brother, but I don't recall them explaining Faith's story very much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Do the Greenleaf family own that huge house themselves or is it owned by the church?  If the church owns it, how can Mae give the Bishop the boot? 

Have they ever gotten into the story of Faith & how she came to take her own life?  I seem to remember the show coming on after her death & that she had been abused by Mae's awful brother, but I don't recall them explaining Faith's story very much.

@aubnwa01    we have only been told bits and pieces of Faith's life. She was abused by her Uncle Mac as you said. The abuse started at an early age and continued throughout her teens. Faith finally told Grace who went to her mother; I don't remember if she also told her father. Mae of course couldn't/wouldn't believe that her brother would do such a thing. When Mae asked Faith for confirmation of what Grace had said, Faith denied it which happens frequently IRL. Since no one did anything to stop it or limit Mac's access to the family, it probably continued. When Faith got older she left the family and became promiscuous. I'm not sure if substance abuse followed but she was self-destructive and eventually committed suicide.

If anyone remembers something different or more, chime in please.

There have been some inconsistencies in this show. As far as the house, I thought it was their house but now not sure. Does anyone remember during the first season when Mae wanted a larger plane than the one they had?

I also have questions about the house Kerissa and Jacob live in. Basey Skanks gave that house to them when Jacob left the Greenleaf house and became co-pastor of Triumph. When Basey left Triumph it seemed to me that Tasha should have had to leave her nice home and Jacob/family should have moved in.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@aubnwa01

See my 10-04-2018 posting as well as luvitorleaveit's 10-04-2018 response to it regarding AA church Bishops.  It's on page 1.

Respected Contributor

Could you imagine Rochelle and Cookie Lyon butting heads? Yikes!

Zora is stubborn and independent, but so was I at 18. I was on my own, had no guidance from anyone, and did my own thing. I made a lot of mistakes and had to live with the consequences. I have a feeling things are not going to end well for that young lady as long as she stays with that boyfriend of hers.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

Anybody watch?  I can't imagine the Bishop and Lady Mae actually filing the divorce papers I guess I'm keeping hope alive.

Grace better open her eyes because Sophia needs professional help like yesterday already.

And Rochelle she is playing that part............................................

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Anybody watch?  I can't imagine the Bishop and Lady Mae actually filing the divorce papers I guess I'm keeping hope alive.

They both signed!  You must have blinked too fast.
"And Rochelle she is playing that part............................................"
Yes she is!  I would love to see her cross over to Empire. Cookie vs Rochelle? faint.gif