Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💒 Greenleaf Season 3 ⛪️

I record the show and haven't watched it yet.  Will probably get to it later today.  

I've gotten so I really can't stand Zora.  Looking forward to the episode.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Kerissa so was glad to see Jacob finally stepping up and being the man she deserves. Serial cheaters seldom change but the worst part of what Jacob does is he cheats with people who are right under Kerissa's nose. Hate that. Inexcusable. Tasha was already acting like she was still the first lady which of course Jacob never saw.

As far as Zora, she's one of those who is going to have to hit rock bottom. Hope when her boyfriend loses it again, she'll be able to walk away.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1. I haven't seen last nights episode yet, but I agree, I think Tasha does have real feelings for Jacob....I don't mind her as much as her sis Rochelle, whom I can't even stand! She is such a snake.....

Esteemed Contributor

Yep Tasha has fallen hard for Jacob.  Jacob apologized for kissing her and she lost it, If she was like that over a kiss I can't imagine what she would have done if they had gone all the way.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN and @Luvitorleaveit1  I'm still hoping that Tasha and Jacob storyline isn't over!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN and @Luvitorleaveit1  I'm still hoping that Tasha and Jacob storyline isn't over!

@Citrine1. Finally watched it last night! It was really good....I think Tasha really does care for Jacob-it was so obvious that she wasn't faking her feelings! Zora is very unlikeable, and a brat, she will probably come running back home with her head hanging! I am not sure what I think of Percy(funeral home director)....I get a somewhat bad vibe from him, and I don't know why! I am really enjoying this season thus far......Jacob makes the weirdest facial expressions!!!!!!lol! 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN LOL about Jacob's facial expressions.

I agree that something's not quite right with Percy.  I think he has more in mind with Charity than meets the eye.  I think he really does want her to work at the funeral home comforting people/singing/whatever, but I also think that he is going to make a move on her.  We'll see how that goes!  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN LOL about Jacob's facial expressions.

I agree that something's not quite right with Percy.  I think he has more in mind with Charity than meets the eye.  I think he really does want her to work at the funeral home comforting people/singing/whatever, but I also think that he is going to make a move on her.  We'll see how that goes!  

@Citrine1. That is exactly what I was thinking.......I just get that Dirty Old Man vibe from him!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN Yes!  And Charity is such a mess right now, who knows how she will deal with that!  She'll probably be glad to have someone "care" about her.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN Yes!  And Charity is such a mess right now, who knows how she will deal with that!  She'll probably be glad to have someone "care" about her.  

@Citrine1. And I predict none of that will go over well with The Bishop! lol!