Honored Contributor

Re: 💒 Greenleaf Season 3 ⛪️

OOOH! Can't wait to watch it tonite.....I knew Jacob was attracted to her.....I haven't watched this show from the beginning, so I didn't know about his prior cheating...

This is such a good show. Will catch up tonite....Rochelle is a little devil! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN"I haven't watched this show from the beginning"

Jacob "Cliff Notes"

For the first 2 1/2 seasons Jacob & family all lived in the Greenleaf mansion.

Jacob was having affairs all over town including Calvary & was not hiding it....playa playa.

For some strange reason, wify stayed.  Sake of the children?  No reason was really given.  Anywho, wify & Jacob led 2 different lives under the same roof hardly speaking to each other.

Jacob then sort of fell in lust w/his father's secretary.  Side piece & Jacob were going to run off.  Somehow, The Bishop (James) had a looooooong strong talk w/him (lied to him about "preaching" at Calvery some day soon).  Jacob told side piece it's over while having $ex one last time, side piece (crying) left the church and/or fired, Jacob & wify made up, Jacob soon realized his father lied to him about preaching at Calvery.  Jacob & Skanks founded a church, Jacob & family left the mansion & found their own little cramped fixer upper house.  House looks good now! Smiley Tongue

Got all that? Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN"I haven't watched this show from the beginning"

Jacob "Cliff Notes"

For the first 2 1/2 seasons Jacob & family all lived in the Greenleaf mansion.

Jacob was having affairs all over town including Calvary & was not hiding it....playa playa.

For some strange reason, wify stayed.  Sake of the children?  No reason was really given.  Anywho, wify & Jacob led 2 different lives under the same roof hardly speaking to each other.

Jacob then sort of fell in lust w/his father's secretary.  Side piece & Jacob were going to run off.  Somehow, The Bishop (James) had a looooooong strong talk w/him (lied to him about "preaching" at Calvery some day soon).  Jacob told side piece it's over while having $ex one last time, side piece (crying) left the church and/or fired, Jacob & wify made up, Jacob soon realized his father lied to him about preaching at Calvery.  Jacob & Skanks founded a church, Jacob & family left the mansion & found their own little cramped fixer upper house.  House looks good now! Smiley Tongue

Got all that? Smiley LOL

@Mz iMac. Thankyou so much for all of that.....Wow! Jacob has been busy!!!!!   No wonder his wife seems sad to me....  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's not Jacob's fault the women can't resist him....

Woman Wink That was supposed to be sarcastic -- but it got your heart beating fast, right?

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 and @Mz iMac  I actually like the Jacob and Tasha Skanks storyline.  (Who decided to give her and her hubby the last name of "skanks"?  ugh).  Anyway, I think she has real feelings for Jacob.  You are right @Luvitorleaveit1 that she is not even close to being as heartless as Rochelle.  I'll be very surprised if we find out that her feelings for Jacob aren't real.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 and @Mz iMac  I actually like the Jacob and Tasha Skanks storyline.  (Who decided to give her and her hubby the last name of "skanks"?  ugh).  Anyway, I think she has real feelings for Jacob.  You are right @Luvitorleaveit1 that she is not even close to being as heartless as Rochelle.  I'll be very surprised if we find out that her feelings for Jacob aren't real.  

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Citrine - Lol the last name"skanks" is pretty funny and has a life of it's own so to speak.

Now Jacob is easy on the eyes, nice and tall too.

Respected Contributor

If Rochelle is Basie Skank's sister, does that mean her last name is Skanks, too?   Now, THAT seems appropriate!  lol

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01

Last name is Cross.  She is married.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@aubnwa01

Last name is Cross.  She is married.

Yes, but her maiden name is Skanks?  I wonder if Grace's journalist boyfriend will find that out in digging into her past?

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody watch last night!!!

I hardly ever feel bad for Kerissa but I did last night with those scenes she had with her hot mess daughter Zora, however I did not like the fact that she pushed Jacob away when he was trying to comfort her later it's his daughter too even if he has a temper but who wouldn't under those circumstances but he does need to control himself in more ways then one.