Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💒 Greenleaf Season 3 ⛪️

I agree with everything you said about the characters @Mz iMac.

I not only love this show, but I think it gets better and better each week.  Next weeks coming attractions look good.  Anybody see how close Jacob and Tasha are getting?  Not surprised, we all know his history!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac-Rochelle is definitely a force to be reckoned with, how do you flirt with another woman's man right in her face!  I'm referring to Grace and Rick Fox (I forgot the name of his character).

Tasha and her gaudy dressing self, yep she is closing in on Jacob and Charity is a hot mess I don't understand her.  Zora is a hot mess...................

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Mz iMac-Rochelle is definitely a force to be reckoned with, how do you flirt with another woman's man right in her face!  I'm referring to Grace and Rick Fox (I forgot the name of his character).

Tasha and her gaudy dressing self, yep she is closing in on Jacob and Charity is a hot mess I don't understand her.  Zora is a hot mess...................

@Luvitorleaveit1

Darius (Rick Fox) tells Rochelle about the abused woman who finally killed her husband.

Rochelle's reply, “Is that a custom shirt? It fits you so well.”837514213.gif

Lady Mae cutting off power in Charity's suite!  Was that suppose to be tough love??

Charity needs to get her own place.  It's not like she's po!whistling.gif

===========

I'm confused....

Bishop told Lady Mae that "she can have the house mansion."  He'll find some other place to live.

I was under the impression that the "congregation" takes care of all of the Bishops expenses including the morgages on their mansions, upkeep of same, mansion staff, etc.   I think that is the way it works w/AA Baptist & Methodist churches regarding "Bishops." 

James runs a mega church!!!!!  Congregation will still pay Lady Mae expenses after the divorce?confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac- LOL I agree Rochelle's reply was too funny and priceless I must add and she did it so smooth!

I meant to mention that Charity needs ther own place good grief.  I know the house is huge but why does everybody have to live there, then when they want to fool around they have to hope their partner has a decent place somewhere else.

Your right about the church taking care of the expenses at least that's what I remember.  I know that lady from the church (I forgot her name) isn't going to agree to foot the bill for two separate residences.

Esteemed Contributor

After last nights episode I've decided that I really don't like Zora at all and Sophie is getting on my last nerve with her crying and anctics.  They are both beautiful girls, though.  Just about everybody on that show is way above average in the looks department, in my opinion.  

I hope Oprah makes an appearance again.  I liked her character and her relationship with Grace.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my yes Zora is troublesome and she will learn the hard way and come back crying and carrying on that she should have listen and all that other nonsense.

Sophie needs professional help in my opinion, she is too young to handle something like that on her own and better sooner than later.

And Jacob did he really have to go there with Skanks wife or is that something he wanted to do all this time?  Wait until Kerissa finds out and I know she will soon.

Honored Contributor

I guess ya'll forgot that Jacob is a serial cheater.  It was just a matter of time he was going to backslide.  If not w/the ex First Lady Skants, it would have been someone else.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac- I didn't forget Jacobs last fling but after all that drama/outbursts he went through with his wife especially while they were eating breakfast LOL I thought maybe that would be it for him.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1

I still can't figure out if Mrs Skants seduction is part of a plan or is she really falling for Jacob or both? confused.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac- I'm not sure either, Mrs. Skanks is definitely not as hardcore as Rochelle!