Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💒 Greenleaf Season 3 ⛪️

Oh, how I love this show!  I wish Grace and her mom had a better relationship though.  I like both characters, but Lady Mae is so hard on her daughter in such an unfair manner that it's almost hard to watch sometimes.

Love how Lady Mae let loose in the jazz bar.  It was good to see her in a different light.  

Charity is getting on my nerves.  She seems so needy and desperate.  She's embarrassing.  

What must it be like to have all that money and live like that?  I can't imagine coming to the breakfast table dressed to kill with a huge spread before me and servents bringing my coffee!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Charity is getting on my nerves.  She seems so needy and desperate.  She's embarrassing.  

I never liked her since season 1 the very first episode.  Never liked her husband either until he grew some balls fighting custody in the last episode.

What must it be like to have all that money and live like that?  I can't imagine coming to the breakfast table dressed to kill with a huge spread before me and servents bringing my coffee!

I would be the talk in the servent quarters because I would be sitting at the breakfast table in my pjs minus a bathrobe, hair uncombed, still half asleep.  Actually, I would have the "servents" serve me breakfast in bed.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has anyone noticed that Kerissa, Jacob's wife, has not worn the necklace that Tasha Skanks helped him pick out? The dress Kerissa wore tonight had the perfect neckline but she didn't wear it. Does she instinctively know that something's not quite right with it? Tasha did try it on and had a picture/selfie taken wearing it.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Frequent Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I don't think Rick Fox Darius investigation went that far.  Grace just wanted to know if Rochelle's job or whatever she does for a living is legitimate. 

I still don't understand how "Calvary’s tax issue" came into the picture through Rochelle's investigation.confused.gif

See, I don't understand how a church can have "tax issues" if they're tax exempt.  I hope they explain this further. 

Honored Contributor

@thechedda wrote:

See, I don't understand how a church can have "tax issues" if they're tax exempt.  I hope they explain this further. 

@thechedda    This is me throwing something out that I think I heard last night. It was income which the leader of the church earned and somehow it had not been reported or taxes paid for years. That was something that pervert Mac McCready oversaw. With his crooked self, he had a deal with someone at the IRS who eventually got caught.

Respected Contributor

@Tique: I dont think Kerissa knows Tasha picked out the necklace...yet.  If you'll remember, Jacob never even mentioned Tasha was with him at the jewelry store. Hmm...sounds like the making of an upcoming plot line. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Has anyone noticed that Kerissa, Jacob's wife, has not worn the necklace that Tasha Skanks helped him picked out? The dress Kerissa wore tonight had the perfect neckline but she didn't wear it. Does she instinctively know that something's not quite right with it? Tasha did try it on and had a picture/selfie taken wearing it.

Actually I didn't notice until you mentioned it, but speaking of that necklace -- I thought it was ugly and it doesn't seem like something Jacob's wife would wear.  JMO

Frequent Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@thechedda wrote:

@thechedda    This is me throwing something out that I think I heard last night. It was income which the leader of the church earned and somehow it had not been reported or taxes paid for years. That was something that pervert Mac McCready oversaw. With his crooked self, he had a deal with someone at the IRS who eventually got caught.

Ahhhh, that would make sense.  I knew it was something Mac was "handling."  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Tique: I dont think Kerissa knows Tasha picked out the necklace...yet.  If you'll remember, Jacob never even mentioned Tasha was with him at the jewelry store. Hmm...sounds like the making of an upcoming plot line. 

@Diva on The Q   I don't think she knows yet either but I have a feeling she will know. I think what I was referring to is intuition. Sometimes you just have a feeling about something. There's no reasonable explanation for it but you just know something's not right. I know. I'm reaching. 

Respected Contributor

@Tique:  Good point!Smiley Happy