Honored Contributor

💒 Greenleaf Season 3 ⛪️

The new season will launch with a special two-night premiere on Tuesday, August 28 and Wednesday, August 29 on OWN.

Rick Fox has also been promoted to a series regular for season three, so expect to see more of journalist – and Grace's (Merle Dandridge) love interest – Darius Nash.

Patti LaBelle has joined the cast as Lady Mae's old friend and now world-famous motivational speaker Maxine Patterson, while Homeland star Beau Bridges and Iyanla Vanzant will both have guest appearances during the season.

COPY/PASTE LINK--> digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/feature/a863416/greenleaf-season-3-date-trailer-cast-plot/

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💒 Greenleaf Season 3 ⛪️

Thanks for the info @Mz iMac.  Glad to see this show is FINALLY coming back; it's one of my favorites.  It's been off the air so long, however, I'll have to watch last season's finale to refresh my memory.  

Something about Rick Fox rubs me the wrong way.  I'd rather have a different love interest for Grace.  Oh well, I can live with it.  hahaha

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1

The only thing I remember from last season finale  is that the Bishop moved in w/Rochelle, the other preacher's sister.  I don't think anyone realizes they are sister & brother.

Honored Contributor

Yay!!! Looking forward to it returning! 

Esteemed Contributor

Well clearly you remember more than I do @Mz iMac.  Woman Surprised

I had completely forgotten about the problems between Grace's parents.  I think this is going to be quite the season!

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Citrine1

The only thing I remember from last season finale  is that the Bishop moved in w/Rochelle, the other preacher's sister.  I don't think anyone realizes they are sister & brother.

Well @Mz iMac   @Citrine1   I guess here's one more who needs a refresher because from what I remember the Bishop went to Rochelle's hotel but l don't recall him moving in. I do agree that no one knows Rochelle is Basie Skank's sister except his wife. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I really enjoy this show.

Esteemed Contributor

Another one of my favorite shows!  What a firey season this will be too with Basie's sister and wife up to no good.

I don't understand Charity she is all over the place and doesn't know what she wants to do.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if Grace's journalist boyfriend will find out with his investigating that Rochelle is Basie's sister or it will come out some other way?

Honored Contributor

I don't think Rick Fox Darius investigation went that far.  Grace just wanted to know if Rochelle's job or whatever she does for a living is legitimate. 

I still don't understand how "Calvary’s tax issue" came into the picture through Rochelle's investigation.confused.gif