Esteemed Contributor

Great singing on The Voice!!!

Thought the Monday and Tuesday rounds were very good---such great singing! Though they have good voices, am not sure why the females are overacting while singing!! I just want to hear good sounds from the contestants...not so much dramatization!

Valued Contributor

Re: Great singing on The Voice!!!

We'll be watching tonight to get the results. I really like the singer, Jean Kelly, although I thought her performance last night was way too much.

Our favs so far are Damien, Matt, Craig and James David. Also like Taylor Brashears on Blake's team and Danica Shirey on Pharrell's team. Actually Danica is from our hometown.

Respected Contributor

I watched it for the first time in a long time and thought they all sounded great. Some of the song choices I didn't care for.

I really like Pharrell, he seems so mature and not at all what I thought he would be like.

Frequent Contributor

I don't really watch this show but had to watch the young man singing ""God Only Knows"" by the Beach Boys. He was really good. He didn't try to over-sing it and make it ""his own"". Brought back some great memories. Hope he goes far in the show.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Pharrell too. I have never heard him sing but he is very kind & smart. I would hope he's mature, he is in his early 40's!