Respected Contributor
Just realized I am watching Call the Midwife, Mr. Selfridge, and now starting this Sunday Wolf Hall plus the lady detective Vera - all on Sunday nights on pbs - I am in heaven! Al. Excellent show.
Esteemed Contributor
I love PBS also and donate to help keep it going. More intelligent programs than women yelling and trying to one up each other or TV shows that have complete s###x scenes. LBS is a healthy way to expand your mind.
Honored Contributor

I'll be watching the Midwife & Mr. Selfridge, but will be turning over to AMC for the last season of Mad Men!!!

Trusted Contributor

I also LOVE the programs on PBS. It seems the BBC makes better shows than most American networks.

Honored Contributor

Someone here on the forum recommended ""Cancer:The Emperor of all Diseases."" I would like to thank this person/these people ... And it was also said ""Ken Burns really knows how to make a documentary."" ITA! We missed the first part of three and hope it is shown again. WOW

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

My favorites are the ones they do with the bands, (like a night at the .....(fill in), when it's more like a nightclub setting.

I love to sit and watch these shows. I feel like I'm sitting there.

Valued Contributor
On 4/7/2015 DeltaOne said:

I also LOVE the programs on PBS. It seems the BBC makes better shows than most American networks.

Actually, many of the PBS Masterpiece and Mystery comes from the Beeb's competeiton, ITV. Mr Selfridge, Downton Abbey, Vera, Lewis, Foyle's War, Inspector Morse, Endeavor, come to mind. Whichever network is the producer, I'm so glad we have a US outlet for these intriguing programs.