Honored Contributor

Great Diagnosis Murder 1:00 ET Thurs

This one is quite remarkable because D. Van D/y/k/e. plays all four or five roles of family members in Inheritance of Death which takes place in a spooky old mansion. One of the relatives he plays is a woman. I can't imagine what hard work it was for him to do this episode, not only because of all the costumes and makeup involved with him playing all the characters but also because of all the dialogue he has with himself. He is a very, very talented man.

This episode is worth watching just for his amazing performance!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Great Diagnosis Murder 1:00 ET Thurs

I remember that one - very good.  Will set my DVR.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Just a monumental talent.

Honored Contributor

I watched some of the episode today, but got bored, so changed the channel.  Though he is super talented, the "wife" was laughable, so obvious it was a man.  I have the entire series of The D--k Van ****** show.

I think that I must have watched Diagnosis Murder when it was running, but havn't since then.  I find some series I still love, and others, though I liked them at the time, I don't, and since I havn't watched this show in decades, I can't say if I like it or not.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - I watched yesterday and enjoyed it.  Seeing him in all those roles reminded me of when he played two roles in Mary Poppins.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister. Glad you watched it. I usually watch that one when it's on just to see DVD in all those personas.