Valued Contributor

Re: Great British Baking Show

I thoroughly enjoyed this season.  What a wonderful show and the talent of the bakers always amazes and fascinates me.

Honored Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

I thoroughly enjoyed this season.  What a wonderful show and the talent of the bakers always amazes and fascinates me.

Me too.  Even though I knew the outcome before the season began, I loved seeing how the season played out.  There were times I thought the eventual winner would get the boot.  2 of the 3 finalists were my favorites.

I adore Mary and Paul isn't too bad either.  The 2 hosts are a hoot and the scenery could not be prettier.

Lucky for me I can watch some episodes again as one of our PBS stations is behind.  (today is Victorian)

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@Patriot3  I didn't want to say just in case someone hasn't seen it yet. 

That's okay, nice of you.  I did go on the net and found out.  It was the one I thought would win.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the finale on August 12th on the local PBS station and now the Washington PBS station is airing 'Victorian' tonight at 7pm.

Even though I know who won - I still like the re-runs.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Who won

Spoiler
Nadiya
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The new season of the Great British Bake Off just started airing in Great Britain today. With any luck it'll find its way here in six months or so. I follow the GBBO on Twitter and my Tiwtter feed was full of Bake Off stuff today.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!