Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

While there are many who find him attractive, I'm not one of them. I find his nose an odd shape and his mouth horrible, all wet and spongey..

Wet and spongey?  Wow.  Do you mean you don't like full lips?  Most people would love to have full lips.  I'm on the opposite end and I don't like the "no lip" look.   I think he's very handsome.

If we're talking about the vicar here, I think he's attractive, more cute than handsome, but nothing outrageous...

I also find the loathsome Amanda's husband, actor Tom Austen, pretty appealing. He's made to look a bit older, but is actually only 28...

Related image

Nice, really nice, but in my dreams i am sticking with trench coat Geordie!

Contributor

No, the baby is Guy's, her husband (they are getting a divorce).

Respected Contributor

Love the show and Love Sidney 💞 

Honored Contributor

And speaking of Tom Austen, he also plays the sometimes good... sometimes bad... Jasper on The Royals...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Lilpuddin wrote:

No, the baby is Guy's, her husband (they are getting a divorce).

Yep, thats right.  Not sure who was mistaken.  

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

The tattoo is an obvious fake.

I certainly hope so... Each to their own, but I've never seen the appeal of all that body "art"... some of which attains full blown self mutilation in my book... But as I said, each to their own...

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

While there are many who find him attractive, I'm not one of them. I find his nose an odd shape and his mouth horrible, all wet and spongey..

Wet and spongey?  Wow.  Do you mean you don't like full lips?  Most people would love to have full lips.  I'm on the opposite end and I don't like the "no lip" look.   I think he's very handsome.

If we're talking about the vicar here, I think he's attractive, more cute than handsome, but nothing outrageous...

I also find the loathsome Amanda's husband, actor Tom Austen, pretty appealing. He's made to look a bit older, but is actually only 28...

Related image

Nice, really nice, but in my dreams i am sticking with trench coat Geordie!

Woman Surprised Woman Wink

Good to know... Less competition... Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

Anyone who wants to be spoiled can google "Grantchester season 3 finale" and find out what happens before it airs - as of course it aired in the UK at the end of May. I was only surprised by one thing they mention; the other two - not, and not that much.

I wanted to be spoiled so I'd already looked ahead and am somewhat gratified...

Me either, @stevieb ;-)

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I find both James Norton and Robson Green dishy with very different types of appeal. And since I discovered what the younger-than-you-think PC Phil Young (the nasty one who told Geordie's wife about Margaret) really looks like - adorably gorgeous! See photo I posted in this thread last week. Yum! I want to see him in something else.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Amanda has always seemed to be a self serving and materialistic individual. I do not think she could actually accept and love Sidney. Right now he is a means to an end to justify her circumstance.

Geordie will go back to Kathy. He is family man and must accept his responsibilities. He reluctantly confronts his guilt and desires.

At the end  Mrs. McGuire may actually be the one who will find love and happiness and marry.

Leonard appears to know "his" God and in his heart knows who he loves although it is a male.

Sidney knows right from wrong but can not  accept who he is because he is still conflicted about himself. He actually does believe in the church but has always been blinded by Amanda and never saw her for who she really is. Amanda is his devil, not the church.