Valued Contributor

FF790D1E-94D3-4F29-8DC8-FC37C6821E85.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Toots711, what a fabulous picture!!

What a handsome bunch.

One of the best shows ever, I'm kicking myself that I just found it. I will be catching up on the previous seasons before the next one starts.

Respected Contributor

I said this once before but this is the one I will forever and always miss.

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Grantchester ***

[ Edited ]

I love Robson Green, so I knew I'd watch it just for him.  But I've loved each season of it.

Doesn't "Leonard" look different!

I actually saw Robson Green filming a show set in Brighton, UK.  My friend and I went in to have dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant and were told we couldn't sit in our usual - non-smoking - room as Robson Green was there.  WHAT???

I asked the waiter, if he was serious and he said yes, they were outside (in the Lanes) filming.  I was out of my seat in an instant and went out to watch!

Had to laugh, when I came back in because two American ladies sitting at the table next to us said "Did he say the Queen was here???"  Ummm, no.

A few minutes later his Mercedes pulled up outside the windows to collect him.  (No, I didn't interrupt filming to try to get an autograph or photo.)  Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@Venezia  What a great story!  Lucky you!

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Grantchester ***

[ Edited ]

@Toots711 - It was fun seeing him.  They were filming an episode of "Grafters", that was set in London.  It only ran for two seasons (16 episodes), but I enjoyed it.

The restaurant they were in was Donatello's, which to my knowledge is still there.  A companion to Pinnochio's.  Both wonderful Italian restaurants.  (I miss them!)

The poor ladies though were quite deflated at it not being the Queen.  Smiley Happy

Another Robson Green favorite of mine is "Reckless".  I have that series on DVD.