Respected Contributor

Just read it has been renewed for Season 8!  I am soooooooo happy, this is one of my favorite shows on PBS.  Also, all the regulars will be back.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for this @lovesallanimals    I love Grantchester too!  All Creatures Great and Small is coming back too!  Another one of my favorites!  

Honored Contributor

I like "All Creatures", but "Grantchester" is wearing thin for me.  

I like that Geordie and Kathy seem to have reunited and I hope they stay that way without too much more friction.  But I'm really getting tired of Will and his antics.  Not only are they not focusing on him as a clergyman, but he doesn't seem to be very interested in solving the weekly murder mystery either.

I still love Leonard as a character and as far as I'm concerned they can get rid of Will and let Leonard take the lead role.  I think he and Geordie would make a very interesting crime-fighting team.

Valued Contributor

@geezerette I'm getting tired of Will too. I think Leonard would be great in the lead. 

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

That is wonderful news, thank you! I just discovered this when this season started. The characters are multi dimensional and like that they are shaded in gray, neither all good or bad. Am happy Geordie and Cathy are back together. 

Will doesn't seem to be your typical cleric although he seems very kind. 

I also like Leonard. What a comfort he has been to Mrs. C. I believe in miracles and am hoping for one for her. 

I want to watch the previous seasons especially with handsome Sidney.

Valued Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

YEAH!! I'm glad they renewed it! The season is really good too, like it used to be. Last season was a disaster.

Respected Contributor

Love this show.  And Will got married.  That should make an interesting season.  I hope!

Respected Contributor

Hmm. . .I agree that Will is sliding into the same sort of character that Sidney was becoming.

I love Leonard. . .I like that idea of him teaming up with Geordie!

Respected Contributor

I still love Will.  He has a good heart and I hope things work out for him.  Leonard is sensational, Mrs. C. and Gordie.  Love them all.