Honored Contributor

I haven't seen any discussion on this lately. I am still liking it. I have a feeling that it's going to run true to the Broadchurch ending. One more episode to find out. I'm pretty sure we all know who it is if you watched Broadchurch.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for not saying who it is because I didn't see Broadchurch. I can't wait to see how it all ends. I don't trust the clergyman who use to date Danny's mother. I think he is still in love with her.

Honored Contributor
I just watched the episode this afternoon. The pastor is creepy. I also did not see Broad Church.
Respected Contributor

Judaline, I'm still watching. It sure does look like it's following Broadchurch pretty closely. If they are changing the ending (as they said) I think I know who it might be. All evidence points to the same person, though.

Did Vince/Nigel have a tatoo of Danny in Broadchurch? I didn't think he did. It goes with my theory on how they might have changed the ending (if they changed the ending).

One more week!

Honored Contributor

Tell me there are more episodes after it's over???

smoky, I kind of remember the tatoo. Isn't the trailer lady awful? Great in the part. She sure had a tale of woe. Why don't I remember that from BC? I remember the dog part. Why in the world did he take her dog, anyway.

I don't know why people don't like Anna Gunn. I think she's good in the part, although a little too docile for me. I mean, does she EVER lose her cool?

D-Day, 5 days!!!

Regular Contributor

wonder who the killer is

Valued Contributor
I watched Broadchurch but dh didn't so we are watching simultaneously which is interesting. They follow each other closely but I find the Broadchurch characters much "softer" and likeable. Still have 2 episodes of BC left so will watch that then finale on same night. So far I prefer BC. On another note SIL was born and raised where GP was filmed , Sidney on Vancouver Island and the cliffs at the ocean are all CGI.
Respected Contributor
On 12/6/2014 ballyk said: I watched Broadchurch but dh didn't so we are watching simultaneously which is interesting. They follow each other closely but I find the Broadchurch characters much "softer" and likeable. Still have 2 episodes of BC left so will watch that then finale on same night. So far I prefer BC. On another note SIL was born and raised where GP was filmed , Sidney on Vancouver Island and the cliffs at the ocean are all CGI.

The only thing Gracepoint has going for it (for me) is the scenery. What a disappointment to find out some of it is CGI. All the actors in Broadchurch were so much better (and I prefer David Tennant with his original Scottish accent). I'd be surprised if there is a 2nd season of Gracepoint. I'm only watching at this point to see if (or how) they change the ending.

Honored Contributor

I can usually spot CGI a mile away. I must be slipping. Sometimes they will slip in a scenic shot that was shot elsewhere, but who'd know. That's as much leniency as I give them.

I miss the Scottish David Tennannt, too, but right now he's all I've got till Broadchurch ll comes out. Or comes here, whichever. I still hate so many suspects, usual or unusual. There are just too many, and every single one overplays the 'suspicious look.'

Valued Contributor
I should qualify the CGI statement. That was my assumption when she said there are no cliffs there. Since I'm not familiar with filmmaking maybe they have another way if doing it? I'm a big DT fan (still miss him as Dr Who) and like his character much more in Broadchurch.