Esteemed Contributor

I know we have some Grace and Frankie fans here and there's good news! A week from Friday, January 19th, Netflix is releasing season 4. Yay!

I watched the trailer and it looks like Lisa Kudrow, Phoebe Buffay of Friend's fame, will have a role playing Sheree (sp?) who is Grace's manicurist of 20 years, and Sol Bergstein, played by Sam Waterson, has grown a beard that looks rather distinguished. 

Anyway, just a heads up for people who like the show. Now, I just have to try not to binge it all at once! 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, thanks for the good news @SusieQ_2.  I love this show and look forward to the next season.  I didn't know it was returning in January and appreciate your post!

Sam Waterston is also in the Netflix show "G o d less" in which he sports a beard, so I'm guessing he's got to keep that look.  

Esteemed Contributor

You're welcome @Citrine1. I watched the show "Godless" too and really liked it. I hope they make a season 2.

Honored Contributor

Can't wait !!!❤️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I actually just discovered Godless a few days ago and have been binge watching @SusieQ_2.  I'm enjoying it too.  

Respected Contributor

Love Grace and Frankie. It won't be long until the Jane Fonda haters show up😉

Honored Contributor

I love this show, and look forward to its return.  Just the right blend of serious topics and humor for me!

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Love Grace and Frankie. It won't be long until the Jane Fonda haters show up😉

Unfortunately....you may be right.  Too many long time grudge holders.

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2 Ooops, I made a mistake.  It's the character that Jeff Daniels plays who has the beard.  Got back to my binge watching "Godless" today and I see that Sam Waterston only has a moustache.  Not that it matters, anyway, because his character was just killed off in this series, so I guess the beard IS just for Grace and Frankie. Sheesh, I shouldn't have bothered to mention it in the first place!  Hahaha

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1, lol, no worries! I did go and take a look at Sam's character from Godless and thought you might be pleasantly surprised with the beard if you like nicely tailored facial hair. That gigantic moustache from Godless didn't do him any favors, though I guess it was suitable for his character, but his beard is actually nice looking.