Respected Contributor
or Frankie and Grace is back on with final season. I am going to miss those ladies. Can't wait to see them reunite with my girl Dolly. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I have really enjoyed this series. I hate to see it end. It is certainly one of my all time favorites.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for posting!  Grace & Frankie is one of my favorite shows.  Wish it wasn't ending.

Respected Contributor
I still watch old Golden Girls reruns. I think those two shows make it clear that their is a market for programming geared towards those of us of a certain age. Its slim pickin's out there.
Honored Contributor

I started watching Grace and Frankie when we were on vacation last year. Really enjoyed it.

Esteemed Contributor

Love them. Darn, I just quit Netflex.

Honored Contributor

I do love them both but found myself getting bored this last season. The stories felt like they were "grasping for straws." Too much Brianna and Mallory too.

I always loved any scene with Milicent Martin who played Joan- Margaret. Also Martin Sheen, Sam Waterson and the one who played Bud and Coyote.

It was nice to have Grace and Frankie back in the living room but I'll congratulate myself when I watch the final episode. It had a great run though but the first 6 were the best and maybe should have ended there. 

And thank you @cody2  for mentioning it. I am still glad I got to watch.  

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"