Respected Contributor

Re: Grace and Frankie...love this show.

I lost interest after the second season. 

Super Contributor

We were watching last night. We're on season 3 episode 7 when I decided I couldn't take Frankie anymore!!!!! She just doesn't stop! She hates everything, complains about everything, mooches off Grace to a point that bothers me. My BF said."She's just like Alan on 2 1/2 men!" Frankie is so annoying!!!! I loved the episodes with Phil, (Sam Elliott), and Grace. I can't wait until she meets her new guy, that she marries. We need more Grace story and less Frankie!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

next season is the final one.

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoyed it more before this season. 

I thought Joan-Margaret was getting dementia of some kind last season or before. That's why she quit working in the law office. Now she's in business with them?

But I'll keep watching. 

Keepin' it real.
Frequent Contributor

You might want to give the Kominsky Method a try as well on Netflix.  I found S1 thoroughly enjoyable.  S2 has been out for a few weeks, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh 

Komisky Method was very entertaining.

It reminded me of my dad and his close friend - a coupla ol Jewish men complaining and dwelling...but in the funniest and most loving way possible.

All the actors on the show were super enjoyable to watch.

Respected Contributor

I love this show!  I also binge watch it as I cannot wait to see the next episode.  What a terrific cast!

Respected Contributor

Now that I am done with Grace and Frankie I am feeling lost.  Thanks for the recs for kaminsky method.  I will start that next.  There was show about Midwifes in London but that was so depressing and listening to women scream in childbirth was not something I want to sit with.  Also started some show and with the accent I could hardly understand it.  Thanks for the reccomendation.