Honored Contributor

I just received an email that season 7 is available but it is only 4 episodes.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Grace & Frankie Season 7!

Tell me it won't be the last!

I know what I'm doing during tomorrow's rain....

Thanks for posting 😘😘

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky @JamandBread 

Not sure if you're aware the balance of the season 7 episodes will drop in the fall of 2022. See tvline dot com article. I just love this show and am sorry this will be it's finale season.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Pecky @JamandBread 

Not sure if you're aware the balance of the season 7 episodes will drop in the fall of 2022. See tvline dot com article. I just love this show and am sorry this will be it's finale season.

Thank you @rochelleS  I'm glad to know the last 3 episodes will be available next year. Something to look forward to!

I'm sad about the finale- I hope they wrap it up with everyone still alive, loving, funny and happy. Excellent show and so relatable to me.

Super Contributor

Great!  I shall watch it right away.  This was the first show I watched on Netflix when I signed up for the first time.  Loved it!

Esteemed Contributor

@JamandBread 

Just an FYI...season 7 will have a total of 16 episodes. You'll have 12 shows to look forward to in the fall of '22!

Respected Contributor

I see she is wearing a wig , a very natural one , but i thought she would go grey , she let it go grey when they were filming the first episodes. Probably wanted the character to stay the same to end the series.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@JamandBread 

Just an FYI...season 7 will have a total of 16 episodes. You'll have 12 shows to look forward to in the fall of '22!

Thank you for this info.  So happy to see that there will be 12 more shows total.  I am going to re-watch season 6 just to refresh my memory,  I lovw this show and will be so sorry when it ends.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Pecky @JamandBread 

@rochelleS  I didn't know this.  Thank you for posting.  I went to tvline's website and saw the clip of Jane Fonda & Lily Tomlin explaining how this is working.  They crack me up.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We watched the first 3 episodes but wasn't impressed.  The first 5 seasons we loved but as I recall, we thought season 6 was one season too many. I hate how wimpy they've made both former husbands.  The bit with their kids is really not needed. Even Lily Tomlin was getting on my nerves.

We'll watch the last episode with hope there will be a hook to reel us in for the last 12 episodes, next year.

Edit

We watched all 4 episodes and truthfully, had these been the first 4 episodes of season 1, we would never have watched all 6 seasons.

Sam Waterston is a favorite actor of mine.  In these 4 episodes he is a wimp with a squeaky voice.