Valued Contributor

Grace & Frankie - Season 7 - SPOILER!

WOW.....I had a difficult time getting through this final season.  The story lines were just horrible.  Acting was absolutely horrible.  Its unfortunate that the first 6 season were amazing.

Glad it was the last season.

Honored Contributor

Re: Grace & Frankie - Season 7 - SPOILER!

I agree, some shows , no matter how good, stay around too long . 😕

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Well I am bummed to hear that. I have been holding off watching the new episodes because I wanted to savor them slowly. Loved that show.
Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

WOW.....I had a difficult time getting through this final season.  The story lines were just horrible.  Acting was absolutely horrible.  Its unfortunate that the first 6 season were amazing.

Glad it was the last season.

@disneynut57 I totally agree with you.  It was very difficult to get through it.  I was happy that it was over.  

Honored Contributor

Agreed!  I watched each episode in Season 7 wishing I could snap my fingers and voila! "I finished them and watched till the end." 

I still sat through each one so I could have closure.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Overall I like the series and how it ended.  But it did seem like every character became cartoonish, over the top versions of their worst selves and the same for the storylines.  

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57,

I felt the same way. Was glad when I finished season 7 and wondered how it was so great the first 6!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

I forced myself to finish the final season. I really, really, really didn't like any of it!

Esteemed Contributor

I don,t have Netflix or hulu.  Can you say how it ended by spoiler added.

I watched all the other seasons, but had to cancel Netflix and prime.

Trusted Contributor

I usually stick with a show that I have been watching until the end.  I have loved Grace & Frankie up until now.  I watched 1/2 of the first episode and said "no" to the remainder of episodes.  It is said that when they decide to end a show they just seem to do whatever just to get to the end.  I say "why bother"?  Yes, the fans wanted more but sometimes it is just best to say the show is done, there will be no more episodes.