Honored Contributor

Did anyone else like this show? I had to "tape" most of the episodes, but I really enjoyed watching them.  With all of the talk of the "reboot" shows, I would love to see this one come back too. Brett Butler was hilarious, and I thought the supporting cast was great too. I know Brett has had problems with addiction, but she is still acting once in a while. 

I'll take that over most of the other "reboots" I've heard about! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

It was one of my favorite shows, I was sorry to learn that Brett had addiction issues. May I ask where you are seeing the reruns ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Grace Under Fire

[ Edited ]

Now that was one I never did get into. 

I think she got in trouble for being inappropriate with one of the kids on the show.  I don't know especially in today's climate if ABC aka Disney would even attempt to bring her back addiction issues or not.  That would be a tough one to weather PR wise.    

Valued Contributor

I was unaware of Brett's issues.  I did however, enjoy this show very much and was sad to see it go away.

Respected Contributor

I liked the show, too, altho the final season it was pretty obvious she was under the influence.  She claims she's been clean and sober for years.  Others have been given a second chance.  Hope she gets one, too.

Honored Contributor

I did!   I actually have a 'wish list' on one of my Tivos for this show so that if one of the rerun channels starts re-airing it I can watch again.  It's been years.

Every now and then I see her in a small part in a sitcom, but not lately.

I was just looking and it might be on Prime.  Going to have to check that out.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

It was one of my favorite shows, I was sorry to learn that Brett had addiction issues. May I ask where you are seeing the reruns ?

@QVCkitty1 - I'm not watching any reruns, although I would DVR if they were on. @chickenbutt said it might be on Prime. I'd be interested if it was. Although, I can barely keep up with current shows I enjoy! I'm usually out nights. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hey Beach Mom - I just went into Amazon Prime and, YES, it's there!  Smiley Happy    YAY

I don't know why I didn't look before now.

Respected Contributor

It was on LAFF-TV, but since our cable company dropped that channel, not sure if it still is.

Respected Contributor

I remember watching it, but I don't remember one thing about it.