Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see it last night?  I have always enjoyed watching, but last night's first episode of the season was a waste of time.  I felt like I was watching amateur hour.  The dialogue, to me, was ridiculous.  It has to get better because there is just not too much to watch on tv these days.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Re: Good Witch Season Premiere

I never could get into that show to begin with.

Honored Contributor

Dislike this show very MUCH. Looks like she had work done on her mouth.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Forgot it was on. Not a huge fan but will catch the show from time to time. Don't think I care for the three witch family taking over the show. I did see the last ten minutes and wasn't impressed. I've long felt they need to recast the love interest for the not always very likable Abigail. Donovan has always struck me as being unattractive and among the wimpiest milquetoasts on television.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for the lead actress Catherine Bell so it's an easy pass.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I don't care for the lead actress Catherine Bell so it's an easy pass.  

Increasingly, I don't either. Her version of trying to exude some sort of a mystique just seems rather flat much of the time. Part of it is probably that between the show and the movies this is hardly fresh material.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I gave up on this show 2 seasons ago; it does not hold my interest.   I watched Worst Cooks in America instead.

Respected Contributor

I loved watching the show for the first five seasons. So many characters have left the show that I really liked - Derek, Brandon, Tara, Ben, Eve and Grace. I especially miss Grace!!

Anyway, I missed the first 15 minutes and the last 20 minutes. I wish Hallmark would rerun their episodes at least once after the original airing. I have to resort to reading a recap to see what happened. 

Poor Stephanie, I hope she and Adam stay together, she's been so unlucky in love. And I really love her new shorter hair!

Nice to see Vincent make an appearance.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first two or so...I think on the last one I saw her husband died. It was a while ago. I tried watching it again later and could not follow the story line...did she marry again? I think they should have stopped a long time ago rather than drag it out so. 

Honored Contributor

I watched and the episode gave me the impression of just reintroducing the characters rather than pitching a new storyline. Not a very memorable episode to say the least. Abigail's bright orange dress was about as impressionable as it got for me...lol! I liked her dress.