Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

I've only seen the first four movies. What happened to the husband played by Chris Potter? TIA

@reiki604  He died in the line of duty.  We didn't see this happen.  They just mentioned it the first season the show came back without him.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

I've only seen the first four movies. What happened to the husband played by Chris Potter? TIA

@reiki604  He died in the line of duty.  We didn't see this happen.  They just mentioned it the first season the show came back without him.

Thank you!!!!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: Good Witch Question

[ Edited ]

I@NickNack wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

@NickNack

Thanks.  I missed some of the movies, and that was one.  I liked him.

I read that he had a scheduling conflict and couldn’t continue with the Good Witch movies.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I@NickNack wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

@NickNack

I read that he had a scheduling conflict and couldn’t continue with the Good Witch movies.

I think when they made it a series is when he had to bow out.  I did like him much better than James Denton. 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

This is when I stopped watching.  The movies are so cute.  The original cast was really good.

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for keeping me in the loop. I really only ever see the 2 hour movies, because, frankly, I'm not awake at 9 p.m. to watch any of the serial shows like The Good Witch, When Calls the Heart, or the Cove one. I only happened to see the Good Witch halloween movie because they showed it during the day. BTW, I'm a Chris Potter fan,too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Good Witch Question

[ Edited ]

F@Wsmom wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

I@NickNack wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

@NickNack

I think when they made it a series is when he had to bow out.  I did like him much better than James Denton. 

@Wsmom

I think you’re right.  He was doing Heartland.