Honored Contributor

I agree, Finn and Alicia make a very cute couple, and after Peter's indiscretion, she deserves some romance, but now is probably not the right time for it.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy this show.... but Alicia running for office.... I just don't like it..... it does expose some of the dirty tactics that politicians use to run campaigns....

I will miss Kalinda next season.... Cary looks ill, I agree..... I wouldn't miss L Bishop....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Perhaps Bishop will have Kalinda bumped off!!!

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see Kalinda with Bishop. Now that would be a hot couple. Is he married or divorced? I don't recall ever seeing a wife.

Honored Contributor
On 11/18/2014 occasional rain said:

I'd like to see Kalinda with Bishop. Now that would be a hot couple. Is he married or divorced? I don't recall ever seeing a wife.

She overdosed on drugs in an earlier season after having an affair with her lawyer and filing for custody of their son.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
On 11/19/2014 jaxs mom said:
On 11/18/2014 occasional rain said:

She overdosed on drugs in an earlier season after having an affair with her lawyer and filing for custody of their son.

Thanks, I'd forgotten that. So, he's a free agent. Too bad Kalinda is leaving, that would have been an interesting storyline, well maybe just to me.