Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I hope she dumps them both and starts a great career with Diane and a wonderful relationship with someone else... or not, maybe keeping her options, and hope open.  Just please, not either one of them.

@Drythe- that's how I would like to see it end too

Honored Contributor

Me and others still think it was stupid.

Honored Contributor

I hope the finale will jump in time to about 5 years.  Show how the main & supporting characters evolved during the 5 years.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I read in a magazine tonight that there is possibility of a spin-off from this show. I am not really sure who would be in it.....maybe Diane and Lucca? Maybe....

Respected Contributor

This is one of my favorite shows.   I've seen every episode, good & bad, since it first started.  My 2 cents is:  Peter goes to jail, even though he might be innocent.  Alicia does not divorce him because she said that she would visit him in jail.  She will not go with Jason even though she wants to, but this is not her character.  She didn't go off with Will.  The ending scene mirrors the first episode, Alicia standing with Peter. However, this time she is next to him, not behind him.  I am looking forward to seeing how the creators will end this. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet