Esteemed Contributor

I've watched from the beginning.  But, it is just to painful to watch now but I do as I want to see how it ends.  I can't stand Jason with that smirk, his immaturity at his age and not all that good looking, IMHO.   Alicia is acting like a lovesick teenager and it's boring.  I think the "party" was to bring back lesser characters and I think Tessione (sp?) will be back to defend Peter.  I think the program went downhill after Will's death.  

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
I didn't really think about it, but the party did provide a nice way to say goodbye to some of the "lesser" characters. As Peter's mother said, this will be the last time she see's Alicia (which was a strange comment no matter what given the grandkids, but whatever.)

I hope Peter doesn't go to jail either, given it appears that he may not have done anything wrong and he's apparently being set up. I missed this last night, but looks like Diane's husband may be involved (or the Republican's, in general) as that's where the missing bullet was last seen.

I do wonder what will happen given Peter's lawyer is sick (or his dog, didn't understand this clearly). Will the show defy logic and have Alicia defend her husband?

@Alter Ego OMG!!! That never occurred to me. WOW....wouldn't that be something. You actually renewed my interest in continuing to watch until the end. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

I've watched from the beginning.  But, it is just to painful to watch now but I do as I want to see how it ends.  I can't stand Jason with that smirk, his immaturity at his age and not all that good looking, IMHO.   Alicia is acting like a lovesick teenager and it's boring.  I think the "party" was to bring back lesser characters and I think Tessione (sp?) will be back to defend Peter.  I think the program went downhill after Will's death.  

@Stray Thank goodness! I thought I was the only one that didn't care for Jason. I hate the smirk too. It's irritating to me. But I think we are in the minority on our opinion of this guy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Good Wife last night!

[ Edited ]

Sunday's show was amusing.  I do not think she runs off with Jason.  She enjoys practicing law. She cannot do that successfully moving from place to place.  I think she and Diane will set up their woman's issues law firm and it will be successful.  She will probably divorce Peter, but he will not go to jail. They will go on and successfully coparent their two college age children.  Alicia started out as a gal with a questionable future professionally as well as personally. During that time she built her law career, raised her two children to college age, and learned to be her own person.  She will end the series as one of Chicago's most successful lawyers and successfully independent with a bright future.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@Stray Thank goodness! I thought I was the only one that didn't care for Jason. I hate the smirk too. It's irritating to me. But I think we are in the minority on our opinion of this guy.

@z-del Traveler- yuck!  He is sleazy looking to me.  I don't see the attraction; I would stick wth Peter and I'm not thrilled with him

Honored Contributor

Re: Good Wife last night!

[ Edited ]

Regarding Jason, the investigator ......  I think some have been a fan of Jeffrey Dean Morgan's since he was Denny Duquette on Grey's Anatomy and Izzy (Katherine Heigl) was in love with him.   Who didn't cry when he died?

It's nice to see him again on The Good Wife  .... he makes a very nice boyfriend for Alicia, IMO. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@z-del Traveler- I don't care for his character either.  I see no attraction at all between them.  But then again, I don't care for Alicia anymore either.  EVERY time she's in a scene, I can't get past the bad wig.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@z-del Traveler- I don't care for his character either.  I see no attraction at all between them.  But then again, I don't care for Alicia anymore either.  EVERY time she's in a scene, I can't get past the bad wig.

@gidgetgh- I don't care for Alicia any longer either.  Instead of making her a powerful successful woman at the end of the series, her acting consists of jumping in and out of bed all hours of the day with no control over her se**al impulses or drinking a glass of wine.  The Good Wife isn't even that any longer but I will watch to the end.  

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@z-del Traveler- yuck!  He is sleazy looking to me.  I don't see the attraction; I would stick wth Peter and I'm not thrilled with him

@Stray You're funny! That made me laugh. I'm not thrilled with Peter either. But I think that might have to do with the fact that I'm not that big of a fan of the actor. I've seen him in other programs (Law and Order) and didn't care for him then. He's probably a really nice guy in person, so am not sure why he's not one I care to watch.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@gidgetgh OMQ! That's a wig? I never see her on talk shows, so am not sure I have ever seen her outside of TV series/movies to know what she really looks like. Now I'm going to be checking out her hair! ha!