Respected Contributor

I have watched this show from the beginning and have kind of lost interest at some points. I loved last night's episode and wish it was not going to end. 

Not sure of how it is going to end but I did read that Julia said that people will either love or hate the final episode. All I hope is that she does not stay with Peter and give Jason the heave ho. We shall see!

Respected Contributor

I've lost interest.  I'll watch a few episodes and it gets interesting and then they drag it out and I lose interest.  I think it has run its course.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I'm hanging in with it, as it sputters to the end. I watched last night's episode and throught it was dumb. Only two more to go, right?  As much as I've enjoyed the series, it's time for it to go. 

I don't care at all for Alicia anymore and, I know I'm in the minority, but I see no attraction whatsoever between Alicia and Jason.

Last night's episode, to me, was kind of a "let's give everyone their final bow" episode. 

Did anyone notice that when her son Zachary left at the end and Alicia hugged him, it looked like the actor was a little emotional. His final scene. Anyone else notice that?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I still love every minute. I think it's one of the best shows on television and I'm going to miss it. I'm so glad they brought Michael J. Fox back!

Honored Contributor

I thought last night was a great episode.  I do think Alicia and Peter will go through with their divorce after the trial.  I hope Peter doesn't go to jail.  I think that would be a terrible way to end the show.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I loved the show from episode 1 but it missed it's mark last season and was just awful for most of this season.  I think last night's episode was great because it was similar to the early years.  It was well written and it focused on relationships as opposed to law suits and office politics.  It's hard to say what Alicia will do but I suspect she isn't going to let another man determine her fate.  Jason's "run away with me, when I want to go" proposition sounds romantic but it's selfish and would put  Alicia right back in a "stand by your man" role.  I don't see her doing that at this stage of her life.  Or maybe, I just hope she doesn't. 

Esteemed Contributor
I didn't really think about it, but the party did provide a nice way to say goodbye to some of the "lesser" characters. As Peter's mother said, this will be the last time she see's Alicia (which was a strange comment no matter what given the grandkids, but whatever.)

I hope Peter doesn't go to jail either, given it appears that he may not have done anything wrong and he's apparently being set up. I missed this last night, but looks like Diane's husband may be involved (or the Republican's, in general) as that's where the missing bullet was last seen.

I do wonder what will happen given Peter's lawyer is sick (or his dog, didn't understand this clearly). Will the show defy logic and have Alicia defend her husband?

Honored Contributor

Being Jewish, I have never heard of a Ketubah signing party, it is done shortly before the wedding ceremony, at the wedding venue.

Respected Contributor

I have got this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach she will go back to Peter.  I can't see Alicia pulling up stakes every year or so to follow Jason when he gets the urge to move on.  I, on the other hand would have no problem following Jason.   Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Last night's show was actually funny .... every stupid thing that happened was actually quite believable.  

For some reason, I was under the impression that Peter goes to jail, they divorce, and she starts a "new" life as a partner with Diane and a fun boyfriend.  Hey, not a bad life, IMO.