Honored Contributor

Oh, my.

Honored Contributor

I like the show. Housewives doing things you never thought they would do. LOL!!! I think Beth will end up in the sack with the Manny at some point. I could not believe Retta involved with all of it being her husband is a cop.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline   -  Oh my, is right!  Dean is a dolt, thinking he knows everything about his wife and talking incessantly about nothing during dinner, not to mention he's SUPER boring!  I guess Beth just figured, "what the heck, Rio at least knows I like bourbon."

When Mary Pat's son told on his mom to the detective that she'd removed the popsicles from the freezer to put daddy in it!  Woman LOL

The show is very reminiscent of Desperate Housewives, but I really like it.

Valued Contributor

What show is this and where is it aired? I loved desperate housewives.

Thanks

cookin

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Judaline   -  Oh my, is right!  Dean is a dolt, thinking he knows everything about his wife and talking incessantly about nothing during dinner, not to mention he's SUPER boring!  I guess Beth just figured, "what the heck, Rio at least knows I like bourbon."

When Mary Pat's son told on his mom to the detective that she'd removed the popsicles from the freezer to put daddy in it!  Woman LOL

That scene in the bathroom- I guess I'm an old fashioned girl because I was shocked! I have been wanting them to kiss for a long time and I didn't even get that!! That scene was just too raw for me. I kept thinking she was just daydreaming, but she wasn't. (WAS SHE????)

That kid and the popsicles. I think she'll cover herself by laughing it off saying, 'kids say the darndest things' or something. 

What was the deal with Rio smashing up the cars. He got what he wanted and more since he took back the money. I was (am) confused.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

That scene in the bathroom- I guess I'm an old fashioned girl because I was shocked! I have been wanting them to kiss for a long time and I didn't even get that!! That scene was just too raw for me. I kept thinking she was just daydreaming, but she wasn't. (WAS SHE????)

That kid and the popsicles. I think she'll cover herself by laughing it off saying, 'kids say the darndest things' or something. 

What was the deal with Rio smashing up the cars. He got what he wanted and more since he took back the money. I was (am) confused.

@Judaline   -  I'm wondering if he's going to use the car dealership as a front for his illegal dealings, like he used the grocery store.  I don't really know where he's going with this either, I guess I'll have to wait and see.  He's definately going to take a cut of their profits. The bathroom scene was a little more than I thought they were going to get into, the tension was definately there and building, just didn't think it would happen in a germ laden bathroom.  I don't think she was daydreaming, because previews for next week kind of referance what happened.  I loved the opening scene, set to opera, which was perfect. 

Trusted Contributor

Oh geez I have it recorded... better get it watched.

I love this TV show.

Respected Contributor

@cookinfreak  -  Good Girls is on Sunday night 10 pm Eastern on NBC.  If you loved Desperate Housewives, I think you'll really like this.  Season 2 just started about 3 weeks ago, but you need to watch season 1 to know what's going on. 

Honored Contributor

I am another one who thought Beth may have been imagining her tryst with Rio.

I guess not, though, because it looked like she thought he was going to tell her husband at the dealership instead of something else.

Cleaning out that freezer-ugh.   I'd be throwing it out.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Guess I was right Beth ended up having sex with Manny on the last show I just watched. I knew it was coming. LOL!!!