Respected Contributor

Re: Golden Bachelor - who gets final rose?

It's Teresa...the way they looked at each other in the morning in the Fantasy Suite said it all.

Respected Contributor

He seems to be a nice guy, but I was put off by throwing the love word around. Talk about leading the ladies on, then feeling so bad he's in tears, that he has to hurt someone's feelings. Really? 

I'm not a fan of either of these ladies, but Teresa irritates me the most. She's obnoxiously too hungry for that ring. 

For me, it doesn't matter much who he picks. When he comes to his senses, if he ever does, I doubt it will be a lasting relationship. Few of these hook-ups ever are, for obvious reasons.

His popularity, second to the show, may open the door for him to find a very special Mrs. Right, if his pick doesn't work out.

He'll be a winner either way, while the ladies nurse their wounds. It's all a rather humiliating scenario when you think about it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I checked out Reality Steve too, rarely  is he wrong. I think the reason a lot of these relationships don't work is someone has to be willing to uproot their life and move to be with the other person.

Frequent Contributor

Leslie
Honored Contributor

I think Leslie, Teresa comes off as being too needy. It really doesn't matter, the track record for the couples on the show working out hasn't been great. 

Super Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I think Leslie, Teresa comes off as being too needy. It really doesn't matter, the track record for the couples on the show working out hasn't been great. 

I actually think just the opposite.  Although I am not a fan of either one, ( I liked Joan), I see Leslie as the needy one.  Early on she acted very jealous and immature when he went on dates with others.  It seems like she could fall to pieces at the drop of a hat.  She's been hurt before, yada yada.  Most women her age have been through things.  It's called life.  She doesn't seem to be stable to me.

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@Mersha   Hey, I saw that site as well but I thought it was just gossip. 

@Spacrazy   Reality Steve has been around for years.  He usually is spot on in his predictions for the outcome of the Bachelor/Bachelorette. 

Usually, after the show begins, you can check him out and he has the final four listed. 

The "winner" is all over social media and it is all consistently the same.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha of course the teaser made me go check this out! Does Reality Steve actually have concrete proof of the winner or is it merely a guess on his part?

Frequent Contributor

I wouldn''t blame him completely, both women were more than willing and both knew about the possibility of intimscy.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Mersha of course the teaser made me go check this out! Does Reality Steve actually have concrete proof of the winner or is it merely a guess on his part?

@Jordan2   Reality Steve has great sources.

There were times the first episode of the Bachelor/Bachelorette aired and I was able to go to his site and he had the final four posted.

Sometimes it takes him longer to narrow down who the "hometowns" might be and then the winner.

He has been wrong, on occasion, but not often.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF