Super Contributor

God friended me Series finale

Next Sunday, is the end of this show. I am sad because I really like this show and look forward to it. I didn't know that it was ending till they were showing scenes from the next show and it said, next Sunday is 2 hours and the series finale, not season finale.

Will they figure out who is behind the God account?

Will Ally be cured?

Will Miles get back together with Kara?

Lots of questions I hope will be answered.

If not, I guess it leaves the door open to come back, or a spinoff. Although I don't think a spinoff would work.

I have to say, this was a great show and I will miss it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: God friended me Series finale

Ending ???? 

I missed that notice! 

LOVE this show too. Didn't they say it was ending once before and then it was back?

Why would they end a perfect show?

I hope it never ends!!!    <3

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Ending ???? 

I missed that notice! 

LOVE this show too. Didn't they say it was ending once before and then it was back?

Why would they end a perfect show?

I hope it never ends!!!    <3

@MalteseMomma . Next Sunday is the Series Finale, it was NOT renewed! I am upset as well, I really enjoyed it......Next week is 2 hour long finale as well.

Honored Contributor

We have a thread from last week here on the same discussion, see it for more comments. 

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder for tonite!!  8 to 10 ET

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I got this from TV Guide the Cheers & Jeers page.

Jeers to CBS for a God-awful decision. Pray tell, why would you cancel an uplifting escape like God Friended Me, starring the charming Brandon Michael Hall as a man guided by a seemingly omnipotent online advisor, after only two seasons? With everything going on in the world, a show like this is needed more than ever.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I got this from TV Guide the Cheers & Jeers page.

Jeers to CBS for a God-awful decision. Pray tell, why would you cancel an uplifting escape like God Friended Me, starring the charming Brandon Michael Hall as a man guided by a seemingly omnipotent online advisor, after only two seasons? With everything going on in the world, a show like this is needed more than ever.

@Jordan2 -Maybe it will get picked up by another network! That sure would be nice!

Honored Contributor

Obviously it was all about the ratings, that is what counts!!