Honored Contributor

In my area the show was about 35 minutes later than normal this evening. If it's the same in other time zones, hope your DVRs were set accordingly.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

In my area the show was about 35 minutes later than normal this evening. If it's the same in other time zones, hope your DVRs were set accordingly.

@Tique  It was only three minutes late in my area.  I do have the show set to record an extra hour each week.  I know I'll never need an hour, but it doesn't hurt to have it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Same here, came on at 8:35 ET, not on next week, there is a Garth Brooks special.

Honored Contributor

In my area the show was only 3 minutes late. 60 Minutes was schedule to air at 7:30, it cam on 7:33, God Friended Me was scheduled for 8:30, came on at 8:33. This isn't bad considering football was on before 60 Minutes. I always give shows on CBS Sunday night after football at least a half hour extra, sometimes an hour.

Honored Contributor

When I say it is late I mean it is after 8 , not 830 as its regular time. .

Honored Contributor

I'm really going to miss this show tonight.  I look forward to it every week.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

The show returns tonight.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

The show returns tonight.

@Tique  I'm so looking forward to it!

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching.  I look forward to watching this show on Sunday it's a calming welcome before starting my crazy work week.........ahhh six more years until retirement God willing.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed last night's episode. It was, for me, very emotional and brought tears to my eyes. But on a lighter note...I absolutely love Cara's wardrobe!  Loved the dark red velvet blazer she had on last night. I look forward to seeing what she'll be wearing with each new episode.