Honored Contributor

Re: God Friended Me

[ Edited ]

I missed half of last night's show.Woman Mad For some reason my Directv has it scheduled to dvr at a half-hour later than the show starts. So now I am having to dvr 60 Minutes show ahead of it so I don't miss the first half....how odd Directv.

Honored Contributor

This show is becoming way too one note for me.  Same story different set of characters.  I'm waiting for his father to be behind the whole thing in the finale.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

This show is becoming way too one note for me.  Same story different set of characters.  I'm waiting for his father to be behind the whole thing in the finale.  

@Laura14

I understand what you are saying about it being the same each week. Each week people get to help each other and things are always connected somehow. I still enjoy the characters and the stories each week so I am going to keep watching. 

Interesting idea that his father is behind it. I hope not though. IMO as soon as they reveal who’s behind it the show will be over so they have to keep that unknown as long as possible. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14

I understand what you are saying about it being the same each week. Each week people get to help each other and things are always connected somehow. I still enjoy the characters and the stories each week so I am going to keep watching. 

Interesting idea that his father is behind it. I hope not though. IMO as soon as they reveal who’s behind it the show will be over so they have to keep that unknown as long as possible. 

@wilma  @Laura14  I don't think we're ever going to find out that someone is behind it other than God.  That's the whole premise of the show.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Saw it last night for first time, just Ok, reminds me of Touched by an Angel, where someone different will be helped each week.

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody still watching?  I decided to tape the series since I can't keep up with what's on and when anymore.

Honored Contributor

My mom and I are still watching!!!! I am enjoying it, and it is very different from anything else that I watch. It is a FeelGood kind of show, and I like that.....

Honored Contributor

I really love this show.  It's one of my favorite shows now.  I always tape it and then immediately watch it the next day.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I love the show. The last episode went full circle. It was a good one.

Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately I lost interest in this series. The formulation is just too predictable, and oddly the diverse main cast of characters all seem to have the same personalities and mannerisms. Down to the same facial expressions. 

A cute premise, but didn’t hold my interest.