Esteemed Contributor

God Friended Me

[ Edited ]

Can someone tell me why they broke up ?

I saw the last show of the season last yr,but I must have missed something or I have forgotten..............

Can someone please  refresh my memory?   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: God Friended Me

[ Edited ]

Not much of a real reason, just that Kara had reservations about becoming serious since her parents were divorced. They are still together just at a slower pace, they do love each other. Also Kara feels that Miles puts the God account before her and it may always be that way. That is why he has been on the hunt for someone to take it over. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma  Miles received a friend request for Cara's mother's husband.  I am not calling him her step-father because Cara's mother was out of her life for so many years.  Anyway, the husband was involved in illegal stock interests (or something like that), and Cara felt that Miles should have left everything alone since family came first and the husband ended up going to prison.  Cara seemed to think that Miles could have stayed out of the situation and the husband would not have gone to prison.  Now, they are just friends, with Miles hoping that this will change.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

Show is only 50/50 for next year renewal.it doesnot look good right now.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks .Now I remember......................

I was just wondering if I missed something more serious.............lol

Honored Contributor

I hope it continues next year! I love it, it is refreshing and different, and they have a great cast! Would love to see it get at least another season......

Honored Contributor

Does cancer have to infect every show? A Million Little Pieces and now God Friended Me.