Honored Contributor

Re: God Friended Me NEW Season 9/29

I enjoyed seeing Bryan Greenberg last night as the boys father, loved him in 2005 in Prime, a movie with Meryl Streep and Uma Thurman, not really seen hm since. 

Honored Contributor

For some reason, this season I am not liking the actor who plays Simon. He seems to just be reading his lines, not putting anything of himself into it. Perhaps that is the way the director wants him to do it. No personality. Just unimpressed with him.

Otherwise, I still like the program as much as last year.

Respected Contributor

I am also enjoying the new season.  I was glad to see that Miles will be joining Cara in Paris.  I don't know what it is, but I just cannot stand that Joy character.  I hope she leaves the show and do not know why her character was brought in to begin with.  I find her cold, hard and way too aggressive and just someone I would never like.  Love Cara!  

Honored Contributor

Tonights show begins at 8:30. ET. 

Honored Contributor

None of these people are fun. No joking, no laughter; they all act middle aged with mortgages.

Honored Contributor

Oh Cara what is wrong with you gurrrl?!! Why can't you just come out and tell Miles that you love him? I guess that must make a good story but still. That trip to Paris was just so unnecessary and a waste of time...seemed to me the show needed some fill-in time there. So now Cara is coming back to NY with Miles and that leaves the question...what about Joy? Will she go back to Chicago to settle her troubles there and maybe stay there? Hmmm.

Valued Contributor

Miles will fall in love with Joy and dump Cara.

Respected Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

Miles will fall in love with Joy and dump Cara.

xraytech:  If that happens then that will be it for me.  I cannot stand Joy.  This season is just not the same with her in it.  

Honored Contributor

This season is not the same for me either and it has absolutely nothing to do with Joy.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

This season is not the same for me either and it has absolutely nothing to do with Joy.

Me, too. It's like the show is falling off a cliff and seems to have been written by different writers...or somethin'.