Super Contributor

Re: God Friended Me NEW Season 9/29

I am more than ready to watch Season 2.. I really like this show.. I am still wondering who God is, I guess we wont know for awhile because that's the main story line of the show..

Honored Contributor

Good 1st episode last night! 

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I'm excited especially after seeing them filming right outside my job a couple of months ago.

@Luvitorleaveit1    If it wouldn't be revealing too much of your personal info, please post when the episode airs that you referenced above. If it would, I understand.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

The season premiere was good, but I wasn't wow'd by it. I think they were focusing on introducing Joy, the new woman. 

Honored Contributor

I thought the first episode was good, too, @CANDLEQUEEN .  I'm interested in seeing where it goes.  I hope Cara doesn't stay in Paris too long, although I'm interested in seeing what's in store for her there.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I am just wondering if Cara is getting pushed out for Joy, if that's the case, I don't like it one bit!

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I am just wondering if Cara is getting pushed out for Joy, if that's the case, I don't like it one bit!

Jordan2:  ITA! I do not like the character nor the actress of Joy Whatsoever.  Miles and Cara and Rakesh are a great team and the chemistry is perfect between them.  I felt nothing for Joy.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 Totally agree. But perhaps the actress playing Cara wants out of her contract due to a better deal somewhere else, and this is how they are letting her go.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 Totally agree. But perhaps the actress playing Cara wants out of her contract due to a better deal somewhere else, and this is how they are letting her go.

I don't think Cara wants out of her contract but if she does I am A-okay with it. Bye!!!

Guess I'm the lone person who did like Joy and look forward to seeing how her character develops.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I like Cara, and will reserve judgement on Joy until I know more about her......