Honored Contributor

Re: God Friended Me NEW Season 9/29

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I too really enjoyed last night's episode! It was so good. I feel so bad for Ali, and hope she will be ok.....She and Myles love each other so much and are so close, it's so nice to see.......They didn't show any previews, so I think it may be off for a couple of weeks now....... 

I think the show is off for just a couple of weeks until football is done. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ali is also in another series that was renewed called Family Business starring Ernie Hudson, she plays his daughter Paris (totally different character than Ali).

I am looking forward to it returning.

Honored Contributor

Trish's daughter is supposedly moving ot San Fran with her ex hubby. I doubt it is on next week, they showed no previews and week after that is Grammys, then the Super Bowl. 

Honored Contributor

Show returns tomorrow with a new episode.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Glad to see Rakesh is moving on. I am a bit disappointed about Ali's decision. Cara's presence in last night's episode was as good as nothing...I did like her striped sweater though...cute! Family drama continues with the Finers'...no surprise there.

Overall, that last episode was in the middle...not really good and not really bad. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Glad to see Rakesh is moving on. I am a bit disappointed about Ali's decision. Cara's presence in last night's episode was as good as nothing...I did like her striped sweater though...cute! Family drama continues with the Finers'...no surprise there.

Overall, that last episode was in the middle...not really good and not really bad. 

@SilleeMee . Missed it last night-was watching the All Star game, will hopefully catch it tonight.....

Valued Contributor

Great episode as always. boy MILES sister  ALLY  is one beautiful woman.

bad decision by her to wait for chemo. geting to really like RAKESH.

Honored Contributor

Too soppy for me. One dimensional characters. Seems more a show for Saturday afternoon meant to appeal to young teens. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Too soppy for me. One dimensional characters. Seems more a show for Saturday afternoon meant to appeal to young teens. 

I honestly think the show is too good to appeal to teens. I think they would rather watch something more rebellious and evil in some sort of way. I like the fact that the GFM series is wholesome and doesn't conjure feelings of negativity or wrongdoings...it's just good entertainment without the need for censorship or permission.

Valued Contributor

Well said  SILLEEME. how could you not like this show.