Honored Contributor

God Friended Me NEW Season 9/29

Set your dvrs! I can't wait. I have been waiting too long. 

Last show ended with Cara leaving to go to Europe and then a new young woman shows up telling Miles she got Miles' name from someone who called himself "God".

Respected Contributor

Re: God Friended Me NEW Season 9/29

DVR is already set...I can't wait to see which directions this season takes. Wondering if Miles will become the God accounts new assignment this season. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Honored Contributor

DVR is set!  Thanks for refreshing my memory on how last season ended.  I had completely forgotten as I do with all shows.  I am really looking forward to this coming back.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

We did watch this all last season, DH doesn't really like it though (most times he's already snoozing in his chair though!!!). I'm kind of surprised this one's been renewed.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm excited especially after seeing them filming right outside my job a couple of months ago.

Honored Contributor

My mom and I are both looking forward to The New Season! We both watch it and then discuss the next day!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

DVR is already set...I can't wait to see which directions this season takes. Wondering if Miles will become the God accounts new assignment this season. Thanks for sharing!!!!

@GAQShopr53 I hope you gave the show extra time because you know football will delay its starting time!

Respected Contributor

I totally forgot about football season @Jordan2  I do remember last season and missing some of the show because it started later. Thank you so much I am going to make adjustments to the recording times now. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@GAQShopr53 I hope you gave the show extra time because you know football will delay its starting time!

@Jordan2   @GAQShopr53   I have mine set to record an extra hour.  Last season it went over 45 minutes one time, and I was so glad I had that extra time!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

First episode is set to begin at 8:30 due to football.