Esteemed Contributor

If you like his singing he will be on CNN tonight

Super Contributor

I absolutely LOVE Glen.  He is my all time favorite!!  Went to see him in concert years ago.  What a show he put on!! My sister went with me and by the time we left she had more black and blues on her arm (from me hitting her because I was sooooo excited) hehehehehhehe 

I actually cried when I heard about his Alzheimer's Disease. 

I could go on and on about how much I love him but I will stop before I get carried away.  He was 1 of a kind!  

Heart

Occasional Contributor

I'll be watching.  I've always liked Glen.  Wichita Lineman and Galveston are my favorites by him.  The documentary should be really moving.  Alzheimers is such a devastating thing.

Honored Contributor

There's a very nice article on him and his children in the new People magazine.

He's doing as well as anyone can with Alzheimer's.

Trusted Contributor
Glen Campbell is one of the greatest performers of his day. It's is such ashame that Alzheimer's can steal your memory. Not to recognize the people you love or love you. Heartbreaking. To forget all your accomplishments in life. May it be a great entainer or someone who was loving and caring all their life. Must be terrible not remembering your sad times that made you stronger, only to survive to be a better person. It's a disease that's a thief . It takes all and never looks back.
Super Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I'm in the Midwest and it will be on at 8 pm tonight and I'll be watching.

I saw him perform in Las Vegas years ago.  Not a fan of his but was working an incentive trip to Las Vegas and client paid for all trip winners to go to Glen's show.

Man, was I impressed.  His show was very well-rounded; he sang all kinds of songs from country to old standards to, of course, all of his hits at that time.

I later ran into him and his wife in the elevator and couldn't recognize him -- only because he was dressed in regular clothes. 

What a terrible illness for him (or anyone) to contract.  God speed!