Honored Contributor

Girl On Train - Spoiler and Questions

I just watched this movie and of course I have questions and no where did I see anything about spoilers, so I thought I'd post this one because this is a major spoiler....so if someone doesn't want to know about the move....do not go down to see my question.

Spoiler
OK, so I thought he only killed the babysitter who was also the next door neighbor?  My friend says he killed two women.  One was the next door neighbor AND the babysitter/nanny.  I said I thought they were the same person?  Who is right?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Girl On Train - Spoiler and Questions

You are right.

My guess is, like many other people, your friend was confused by so many blonde women. At least I know many people found that confusing. Nevertheless, you are correct. I'm guessing WIKI has a plot summary that will support you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched this last night and must say I was also confused by the blondes as they all looked alike.  At the end of the movie, I finally figured some things out.  It was confusing for me for a while, yet it did hold my interest.

It's the kind of movie one would have to watch again to maybe get the gist sooner.  But I'm not sure I will do that.  Too depressing.

I still can't figure out who the guy with the suitcase was (mid-movie) in the tunnel.  Was that a dream sequence?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree

I'm probably confused too, but I thought one guy in the tunnel was her ex-husband and the other guy was the one who she had recognized (at the bar) who had tried to help her.

Two blondes sometimes were confusing to me.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~